Thread: A note of gratitude

A note of gratitude

Hi All

I wanted to write a positive message although positivity is really not my thing at all.

This website and specifically the HA forum has shown me that I am not alone in my fears, my obsessive worries, my crazy thoughts, my irrational beliefs, my constant symptoms.

There isnt a post I have read that I cannot relate to somehow.

When I feel really down and am having a wobble as I like to call it I come on here and read posts from people saying they have identical symptoms and thoughts to me and that alone is so reassuring and I hope it is for all of you too.

We all think we have something awful and we do, its called anxiety, and thats it!!

Thank you to every poster, every reader and every contributer to this site and specifically this HA section. With this I feel less alone and less crazy.

For those who are scared look at how many people are writing the same things as you and let that calm you

We are all fighting a battle in our heads and doing it together is surely easier

Re: A note of gratitude

I so agree. Thank you for posting what I’ve been meaning to for weeks.

I agree, this site has been a sanity saver for me. It's good to be with people who know what you are going through, and be able to talk about things I find hard to even admit to my doctor.

I also find it helpful to try to help others with their problems. It helps me practice thinking more logically in a variety of situations.

And there's always the funny cat pictures thread, too. Sometimes having a good laugh with your friends just lets all that tension go.

I've been coming here since 2015 and it has helped quite a bit.

Every few months something comes up that causes me to freak out and it's nice to have a group around willing to talk me through stuff.

Thread Information