Thread: Spot or lump?

Spot or lump?

Hi there, I suffer from health anxiety and recently I had been feeling great and feeling like everything was getting back to normal again but nope! Any sign of me being happy means something has to come and kick me back down again. This time, I was rubbing my collar bone and felt a spot so I checked in the mirror and could see something that looks like a spot but it has no head and is very red and if I press on it it’s a bit sore. so how can I tell if this is a spot or a lump? Do I go to the doctors? What do I do? I’m worried yet again making myself ill :( I feel like this will never end and I am receiving cbt but it doesn’t help when I can see things physically on my body that I don’t know what they are!!! Someone help!

Re: Spot or lump?

Leave it alone and see what it's like in a week or so.

Thank you for your reply, i am going to wait until monday and see what its like then, just so worried constantly, feel like im not getting a break from it at all.

Feeling so fed up about this spot or whatever the hell it is, I get spots all the time and I know they take time to go away but I’ve never had one on my collarbone so I’m worried about it, not knowing if it is a spot or something more sinister. I wish it would just get lost and I don’t know if I should go my doctors about it or not :( I feel dumb in case it is just a spot but then on the other hand say if it isn’t!!! Argh in a pickle!

Ended up just being a spot ��

Thread Information