Thread: Please help me!

Please help me!

Quite a lengthy post but I'd really really appreciate if someone can help me

Did anyone else have endless physical and mental symptoms or even better has anyone recovered from these?

Almost 24 now, 4 years of my life taken with such severe symptoms..24/7 doesn't come and go , so many too!

All NHS tests negative

I go in Lyme Groups they say Lyme / Bartonella.. go in chelation groups they say Mercury poisoning.. go in Fibromyalgia / ME groups they say it's that (even though that sounds like a name for symptoms rather than a diagnosis)

I come to anxiety groups to be told it's that 😞

I tried 10 months of antibiotics to no avail through a Dublin Lyme doctor, as I did have really severe stretch marks which backed up BARTONELLA theory (I was bit by tics as a kid)

I've been trying chelation too with ALA which Is difficult waking up every 3 hours in the night

I've tried CBD, Ashwagandha, Buhner herbs the lot, all vitamins etc

I'm sick of it now need my life back but feel alone with no true sense of direction, so exhausted and frustrated by it all too. I just want to enjoy my young years.

Symptoms:

Head pressure feeling left side of head, feels numb and gets prominent vein sticking out (other side of my head seems & feels fine!)
    Head often feels too heavy for body

Sometimes neck ache

Tinnitus and tingling in head

Off balance and slowed movement feeling

Burning on bottom of feet, sometimes pain in legs

Red eyes

Tremors (which actually seem to have calmed down)

Derealization (one of first symptoms and one of worst) felt disconnected in a drug like state since late 2014

Cognitive issues (I really struggle to take in what people say the first time. I quite often muddle my words up)

Bizarre sleep issues - (incredibly vivid dreams like watching a movie in my head. Not even nightmares just vivid like my body is asleep but my brain hasn't shut off. Quite often wake up between them. Wake up tired.)
    I quite often get flashing images in my head of random things when trying to fall asleep.

Awkwardness / Rage / Mood Swings - especially around my family which upsets me. I find it hard to hold down a conversation with them now my mind goes there

General Psycological Issues - I just don't feel myself in my head anymore. Sertraline helps with the severe anxiety but all the brain & physical symptoms remain.

Any success stories or advice would be hugely appreciated. I don't see any Light at the end of the road anymore.

Re: Please help me!

bump

Sorry to hear you’re going through such a rough time. What does your doctor say about all of your symptoms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I've been recovered from anxiety for the past 3yrs from.citalopram n now all of a sudden for the past 9 days I've had constant anxiety which just won't switch off it's horrible it terrifies me, I can't shut my thoughts off, I can't eat or sleep yet immexhausted, I have tight chest racing heart and just feel weak and horrible...day to day things are hard work, I hope u feel better soon, feel free to pm me x

Did anyone have these symptoms

yes, I sure do have loads of symptoms that just don't want to go away. Difference is I haven't been to a doctor in the past year and a half. I tried so many supplements, herbs, diet changes....nothing really worked great. Vitamin D, Tulsi, Ginger, Green Tea all seem ok...but no miracle cure. There are days I can hardly function lol, but that's stress for ya. Ive had anxiety/PTSD since I was a kid, so im used to do it all

Quote Originally Posted by kwselfhelp View Post
    Did anyone have these symptoms
    Most here have posted about one or most of them and most are listed on the SYMPTOMS page. You're definitely not alone. That being said, most can be remedied by treating your anxiety.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information