Hello everyone, this will be a longer thread and my english is not my mother tongue so please don't judge me. I'm 27 yo male, normal weight, pretty active in sports (I've been weightlifting for 9 years).

Few months ago one of my best friends got diagnosed with als (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and he died within few months aged only 32. He had some very progressive bulbar form of als which literally drained his life out of him in a very short period of time. It certainly triggered some stress response in me as I started feeling some very irrational but scary symptoms such as muscle twitching which is one of the als symptoms. Since I'm a weightlifter myself I managed to overcome this fear over few months just by increasing my strength in the gym.

However, I've constantly wondered could this muscle twitching be due to some other serious health condition such as chronic kidney disease. That's why I started monitoring my visits to the bathroom and they appeared to me to be little frequent. It's not actually the number of the bathroom visits which scared me (it's usually 7-8 per day, but on some days it could be around 10), but rather this weird period of the day when I have to go to the bathroom about 3 times in 2 hours (it usually occurs after lunch or dinner) and sometimes I have to urinate even only 30 mins after previous urination (though it's not that I have to rush but rather a slight feeling which I could endure for another 1-2 hours). Moreover, each time I visit bathroom the amount of passed urine is normal (I guess about 2.5 dl), so it never happened that I went just for few drops. I drink about 1.5 l of water per day + usually a yogurt or something. My question to you is could anxiety cause this? Could kidneys because of the health anxiety produce more urine than normal?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the long post once more