Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Up sh@t creak

Re: Up sh@t creak

Hi Buster, the item was worth nothing until Mr died like most things. I always think of those artists who scrape by trying to survive in hope of selling one of their paintings and then as soon as they die it's worth 2 million!
    It must be difficult in your family household and it must seem like you are in the middle most of the time.
    Your partner sounds like she has it hard, that would explain a lot.
    I also think Pulisa does a champion job. x

Absolutely horrendous day , arguing morning noon and night now , I stuck to my guns on telling my daughters I don't want anything for my birthday but the amount of friction it caused with partner I did think I should have let it go , either silent treatment or shouting both of which I hate , I can't do right for doing wrong , everyday seems to be getting worse and I still have to go out and deal with people or we will run out of money, not easy when you feel like driving into a wall , in a nut shell life sucks .
    Do you think when I fall off my perch my sewing machine tractor will be worth thousands carnation ? Probably not .

It's not your birthday today Buster. Or is it?
    Don't know about the sewing machine invention.
    You could try The Tate Gallery.
    Let's hope you get the result you want after all this waiting.

Well another birthday over and done , wasn't as bad I thought it would be , partner had calmed down , daughter had gone to France and left the kids and dog with us , other daughter is house sitting for her , so spent the day with my grandkids, 7.30 jumping on my bed to wake me up and say happy birthday, took them to a pub with a bear garden and play area had some food a pint and it all felt ok , it's hard knowing how to be with partner because she changes so quick .
    Partner got a text Friday from the DWP saying we have received your appeal and you should hear within four weeks so do not contact us , absolute shite as we made a point of sending it recorded so we know they signed for it 6 weeks ago , I guess they just do this to buy time .partner says she's had enough and if they turn down the reconsideration she will just kill herself rather than carry on with this crap .
    All good fun to top off my day I have 5 gnat bites they got my legs , neck and a beauty on my hand that's made it swell up like blown up marigold , don't you just love em .
    Take care .

Oh Buster...

I'm glad you had a decent birthday but I'm sorry about the DWP shite. They are just going through the motions whilst you are dealing with the reality of the situation. Don't let your partner grind you down if you can help it?

Belated Birthday wishes Buster.

Disgraced about the other stuff with the DWP, but been down that road. I'm proof that you can get through it. x

Thank you both
    The bloody gnat bites are my biggest worry right now but at least it's a distraction from life , can't stop looking at my swollen hand , spent the evening alone , three dogs two kids one partner all asleep by 8 , just me and the gnats awake .

I got 3 stings/bites yesterday, all red, itchy and swollen.

Happy birthday, Buster

You did the right thing sending the appeal via recorded so it can't "get lost" It's probably been sitting in a pile of thousands hence the delay which wouldn't be such as issue if it was a trivial matter but when you have to struggle to survive whilst they drag their heals it is a disgrace.

Watch out for cellulitis with those bites, Buster. I hope you managed to get some sleep and that today is a better one for you.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information