Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Up sh@t creak

Re: Up sh@t creak

Sorry I've only just seen this, Buster..but I agree with the others in that you should take a break from here and from your family. They will cope without you-you are not responsible for keeping them afloat mentally and physically. You need to look after yourself-they are taking you for granted. It's not fair.

Hi , thanks guys , the problem with having a break you can never really leave it all behind it's all packed neatly away in my mind , you can run but you can't hide .
    Woke up this morning full of dread and wishing I just hadn't woke up at all but had agreed to take the kids to school , partner still wasn't talking to me , put on a brace face for the kids they were asking about their mum being ill on the way , distracted grandson by picking him up and threatening to thrown him in the school skip , being around them was enough to drag me out of the darkness , picked them up later I just love being around my granddaughter she makes me laugh , she read a letter from school saying her teacher was leaving but added in it was because I once accidentally blew a kiss to her through the class window .
    I'll get through it as always , it would be good to take a break from life but I'm pretty sure they don't let you back in .
    Take care

Really just feel like I've had enough , the stress is constant from every direction all the live long day , I hoped this was going to be the year things got easier but I realise now this is as good as it gets and it can and will get worse ,I won't bore you with the details , it just seems a few minutes of happy each week is not enough to make it worthwhile

Hi all , haven't posted for bit as I've been a bit of a downer , feeling very lonely so here I am not dead after all .
    I started this thread a few months ago when my partners benefits where stopped, just to say on time frame of sorting out an appeal part of the benefits were reinstated quite quickly but the other carer's and back dated money still hasn't been paid , they just say there is a backlog , if I hadn't been going out buying and selling we wouldn't have a home by now , I would actually be enjoying getting out and dealing with people if the anxiety would allow me ( constantly tensed up , can't breath and pins and needles in my arms , not good for the confidence) .
    So most weeks have been a constant argument with my partner , working is tiring me out so I've had no time for her so she wants to split up , no work no money or work and no relationship can't win .
    Yesterday my younger daughter and bf moved out which has left me feeling pretty low , seeing an empty bedroom for the first time was quite upsetting, that part of our lives is now over plus my mum getting ill has made me feel as if things are changing very quickly and coming to an end ( not sure if that makes sense ? ) it also means even less money coming in .
    I guess I'm at a crossroads and feeling a little lost .
    I hate having nothing positive to say or not seeing some funny side to this mess we call life so I'll end with somthing that made me laugh the other day , my granddaughter who I adore was round , it was baking hot and my anxiety was raging , she wanted somthing out of our cupboard under the stairs but couldn't reach it so she pestered me to crawl in , I got on my knees and trying reaching into the darkness , I was holding an ice sucker and said to her hold this while I reach in so she did , I bent back in trying to stretch to the item when shock horror the little bleeder put the ice sucker up my back , I jumped up and said what the hell , she was pissing herself and just "said well youve been moaning all day you're too hot " , I had to laugh it's exactly what I would have done
    Well that's about all Ive got to say , catch yo'all laters .

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Hi all , haven't posted for bit as I've been a bit of a downer , feeling very lonely so here I am not dead after all .
    I started this thread a few months ago when my partners benefits where stopped, just to say on time frame of sorting out an appeal part of the benefits were reinstated quite quickly but the other carer's and back dated money still hasn't been paid , they just say there is a backlog , if I hadn't been going out buying and selling we wouldn't have a home by now , I would actually be enjoying getting out and dealing with people if the anxiety would allow me ( constantly tensed up , can't breath and pins and needles in my arms , not good for the confidence) .
    So most weeks have been a constant argument with my partner , working is tiring me out so I've had no time for her so she wants to split up , no work no money or work and no relationship can't win .
    Yesterday my younger daughter and bf moved out which has left me feeling pretty low , seeing an empty bedroom for the first time was quite upsetting, that part of our lives is now over plus my mum getting ill has made me feel as if things are changing very quickly and coming to an end ( not sure if that makes sense ? ) it also means even less money coming in .
    I guess I'm at a crossroads and feeling a little lost .
    I hate having nothing positive to say or not seeing some funny side to this mess we call life so I'll end with somthing that made me laugh the other day , my granddaughter who I adore was round , it was baking hot and my anxiety was raging , she wanted somthing out of our cupboard under the stairs but couldn't reach it so she pestered me to crawl in , I got on my knees and trying reaching into the darkness , I was holding an ice sucker and said to her hold this while I reach in so she did , I bent back in trying to stretch to the item when shock horror the little bleeder put the ice sucker up my back , I jumped up and said what the hell , she was pissing herself and just "said well youve been moaning all day you're too hot " , I had to laugh it's exactly what I would have done
    Well that's about all Ive got to say , catch yo'all laters .
    That's sh#t mate!! I bet if you'd had an overpayment they'd be bashing your door down!

Good story! Kids really do lighten things for us.

Now about that spare room, i'll give you £50 a week if you can stick my SIL in it? All i'd ask is if £50 would include you chucking some offal or tripe in the room a couple of times a day!

Take Care Buster!

Tell you what Matt I'll stick my sil in there as well and a gallon of petrol
    The DWP turned my mum down for attendance allowance today even though she can barely walk and has dementia, my brother has to do pretty much everything for her now ( big big big guilt trip ) .
    Bought a 1975 Honda today I'll probably ride it into a wall tomorrow, not because I'm depressed it's just MOT exempt and has really shit drum brakes , every cloud has a silver lining eh ?
    Take care and hang in there good times are a comin .

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Bought a 1975 Honda today I'll probably ride it into a wall tomorrow, not because I'm depressed it's just MOT exempt and has really shit drum brakes , every cloud has a silver lining eh ?
    Hope it has heated rear glass to warm your hands up when pushing it, old boy

Glad you're still chugging along too. Bumpy road for many of us here

Never Surrender, Comrade

You're an expert on negotiating potholes, Buster! I thought my car was old at 17!

Enjoy your Honda-and don't forget to crank it up in the mornings!! Hope it will take unleaded petrol?!!

Tell you what Matt I'll stick my sil in there as well and a gallon of petrol
    The DWP turned my mum down for attendance allowance today even though she can barely walk and has dementia, my brother has to do pretty much everything for her now ( big big big guilt trip ) .
    They are total shafters Buster. I have a bloke who lives a few doors down from me who has emphysema. The poor chap is only early 50's and is in a pretty bad way but yet he get's nothing but hassle from the DWP.

A mate of mine bought an old gs1000 a few years ago. I had a go Jesus the thing didn't wan't to stop, i think it would've stopped better if i'd put my feet down! You go easy on that thing.

Ok i'm in, send me the width of the door. Better check her arse will fit through!!!!

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread Information