Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Up sh@t creak

Re: Up sh@t creak

Hi Matt,
    I had a Honda Goldwing years ago bloody heavy bike,I was riding up the coast going around some bends at a place called O’Sullivans Gap and dropped it,I ended up in hospital for 4weeks with a blood clot,sold the big muther and got the Triumph.I looked at a nice Harley today,still in two minds about getting it.

Glad you are feeling OK xx

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    Hi Matt,
    I had a Honda Goldwing years ago bloody heavy bike,I was riding up the coast going around some bends at a place called O’Sullivans Gap and dropped it,I ended up in hospital for 4weeks with a blood clot,sold the big muther and got the Triumph.I looked at a nice Harley today,still in two minds about getting it.

Glad you are feeling OK xx
    Hi Lola, You don't won't to be trying to pick one of those things up. My Brother has just bought the latest Honda Valkyrie Fc6, it's a naked version of a Goldwing.

What Harley are you after?

Here's some pictures of me doing some trackdays

Red GSXR1000 before i was a mentalist.
    Silver Fireblade after i became a mentalist, anxiety, window licker!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Picked up that Honda rode it round the block with the wind in my hair ( all one of it ) gave it a bath and polish and sold it for £600 more than I paid , not a bad days work but shit it's hard pushing a bike up a ramp into a van while you have steel band round your chest , your head is spinning and your ex freind the mind is telling you you're about to die .
    Before I was a mentalist in my younger days I got the shit kicked out of me at a chip shop after my mates ran off and left me arguing with four blokes , the week after I was back at that chip shop after the pub closed eating my chips , it pissed me off I'd dropped them the week before , several times I got into fights at that chippy and ended up in the cells a few times , point is like anxiety you keep getting up and fighting if you don't they might aswell chuck you in a hole and kick some dirt over you .
    You'll get back on that bike one day Matt that's why you've kept it , or get a Harley like Lola wants grow a big mustash and reform the village people .
    Thanks for the replies you lot , it's been a long day again , if I get some sleep tonight I'll catch up on here tomorrow and see what been happening in the fruitcake factory

Nice one Buster!! Nice quick turnaround and made a profit, hope you declared it, NOT!!!

Bought another today , I might have a habit , this one was so modern it had an electric start 1978 , can you imagine what next eh ? I'm like a time traveler from the 1970s you can shove the modern world up your arse
    Saw an old drinking buddy today in his mobility scooter stopping to pick up fag ends ( that might not translate well to our overseas buddies , cigarette stubs ) I guess there is always someone worse off .

Well been pushing myself too hard to make some money and keep everyone happy (ish ) now the fatigue has reared its ugly head , dealing with people buying and selling is pretty stressful ( waiting in for people who can't tell the time does my head in ) it just feels I never calm down , then the fatigue jumps in and wipes me out , boo freaking hoo
    Anyway not wanting to let it beat me I'm still carrying on regardless , had the grandkids over I promised them we'd sleep in the summer house before they go back to school , so kitted it out with bed and DVD player and we watched jumanji, good quality time we had some laughs and hopefully some happy memories of mental grandad when I fall off my perch .
    Highlight of the week riding around on the motorbike before selling it ( I don't think I'm
    Road worthy so I'm looking for a motorcross bike , low light of the week slipping down an embankment that was wet ( remember wet before the bloody heat wave ? ) twisted my back but managed to keep falling with style into a bush out of sight of other dog walkers . My older dog like my mother can't get up stairs any more so there is another worry in the pipeline.
    Managed to make enough money to go down the coast so we're off on Friday hopefully I'm missing the sea air .
    So in a nutshell , still hanging in there and not hanging from a tree so not all bad .
    You keep shaving that tash Lola , I didn't shave for five days this week and the woman in the post office said " you look rough are you ill " cheeky shite it could have been designer stubble not laziness.
    Anyway tired so let's see what tonight's nightmares are about .
    Laterzzz

Hope you made it to the coast, Buster?

You do make me giggle but sounds like a trip to the coast is in order.

Enjoy

Wake up Buster the tides come in!!!!

Hope you got away Buster and enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Wake up Buster the tides come in!!!!

Hope you got away Buster and enjoy!!
    He's got help so he's happy [Sid James dirty laugh]

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information