Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Up sh@t creak

Re: Up sh@t creak

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    We're Goonies! You no longer need a mental picture of me, here I am...

Good idea, Carys. Paint them like Cow Parade.

Buster, I love the sea you can't beat it!! I've spent many an hr just sitting, watching and listening. When i was doing alot of fishing i would often fall asleep.

Yep i don't have a problem with wind farms. One thing i don't understand is why we can't harness what we're surrounded by, the SEA? To create energy?

Terry you've never mentioned you played for Liverpool a few years ago???
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've just noticed that picture says Ian Dowie, i'm sure that's Dirk Kuyt???

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Buster, I love the sea you can't beat it!! I've spent many an hr just sitting, watching and listening. When i was doing alot of fishing i would often fall asleep.

Yep i don't have a problem with wind farms. One thing i don't understand is why we can't harness what we're surrounded by, the SEA? To create energy?

You need to be careful Matt falling asleep on the beach , I did that once and when I woke up my trousers were on backwards
    Today on my dog walk I think I surpassed myself on saying things out loud that should stay in my twisted brain , I was walking with a woman who I see a fair bit dog walking , she said she will miss her winter coat when it warms up because it is full of poo bags dog treats and tissues , she asked if my pockets were full of the same , now try not to judge me on my reply I don't know why the words came out , I replied " no just cable ties , duct tape and a blind fold " she just laughed and said I think I need to find someone else to walk with , she saw the funny side luckily well she didn't run off screaming anyway .
    Wrote out the letters today which was really hard it read like a character assassination, pointing out every bad point about my partner, I think I might write a letter to her with the good points it can't have been easy reading it for her . Still waiting for the psychiatrists letter bloody slacker he knows she needs it .
    Take care

Good job done Buster.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Well, looking like Sloth I can handle...owning up to playing for Liverfool is another matter!

I used to work with a bloke that reminded us of Sloth

---------- Post added at 05:01 ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    You need to be careful Matt falling asleep on the beach , I did that once and when I woke up my trousers were on backwards
    Today on my dog walk I think I surpassed myself on saying things out loud that should stay in my twisted brain , I was walking with a woman who I see a fair bit dog walking , she said she will miss her winter coat when it warms up because it is full of poo bags dog treats and tissues , she asked if my pockets were full of the same , now try not to judge me on my reply I don't know why the words came out , I replied " no just cable ties , duct tape and a blind fold " she just laughed and said I think I need to find someone else to walk with , she saw the funny side luckily well she didn't run off screaming anyway .
    Wrote out the letters today which was really hard it read like a character assassination, pointing out every bad point about my partner, I think I might write a letter to her with the good points it can't have been easy reading it for her . Still waiting for the psychiatrists letter bloody slacker he knows she needs it .
    Take care
    The dog walking serial killer!

BIB - sore bum too? Sorry about that

---------- Post added at 05:05 ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    May be it's just me that's the loon , do you guys have circus music playing in your heads all day ?
    Umpa lumpa umpadee doo
    Pulisa you've hit on another of my thoughts , I bumped into a mate ( sort of ) today he was doing a house clearance , he has no conscience and will trample over anything or anyone to make money , I know the chap that died who's house he's clearing and I would play on my mind going through his stuff and there is a lot of it he was a hoarder, would it be better to not give a crap and just get on with life not over analysing everything, he's doing really well for himself and I'm not so who's better off ? It can be a burden having a conscience.
    I guess I'll just stick with doing what I think is right and being poor .
    To picture me just imagine a 6'2 bloke who can't fold clothes , that's me
    That's easy, who cares about the bloke who doesn't care about others? Plenty care about the bloke who stops to give some time to an old lady rather than walk past wondering how much he could get for her house clearance...even if he can't fold clothes

With the way the world is these days everyone out to look after themselves , politicians robbing from the needy and vulnerable to line their own pockets and the rich ripping off the poor you can become very cynical about the human race but reading through these posts does make you realise there are still people out there , Magic putting she wished she lived near me to help write the letters , she doesn't know me from Adam ( I might be adam ) but it shows there are still good kind hearted people , that goes for the rest of you as well I think it was Pope john paul said " so shines a good deed in a weary world " or it might have been Willy Wonker I forget

So letters wrote pointing out the assessor had clearly lied on the assessment, letter from me , my daughter , partner and one from the psychiatrist pointing out she has treatment resistant mental illness and is on the highest dose of antidepressants, copied , sent recorded so that's as much as we can do , she's also talked to an advisement service that act on your behalf their number was on the Dwp letter and they said they get at least ten calls a day for the same problem , they also said she stand a a good chance of getting it reversed , now just wait and see . It's definitely not the way I want things I'd rather be out at work all day getting my hands dirty but needs must .
    Terry the woman I told I had a kidnap kit in my coat pockets was hiding behind a tree in the woods this morning laughing, I just shouted you need a bigger tree , not to mention two of her dogs standing beside the tree , she walked back with me so I guess no matter what I say to poeple I won't be walking alone , maybe I should be worried she did have a very loud laugh .

Good job done Buster, and so quick!!
    You shouldn't have had to do this in the first place, but that's the system for you.
    Wasting everybody's time.

Now you can get back to your shed and make one of those strange inventions you like to create.

I think seen as the assessors see what issues the person has from the form they have already filled out the assessor should then either be someone who has a background in psychology if its mental health issues and someone who has had the training to be a nurse or doctor for those with other ailments.

Pretty sure this one failed to get a job at McDonald's so being an assessor was the next best thing , no conscience is the only qualification.

Been trying to stay positive about our situation but feeling pretty low and hopeless today , partner rang DWP to see what's happening but basically nothing just told to ring back in two weeks , she pointed out we have no money coming in but it falls on deaf ears , I googled assessment deaths and it runs into thousands they just don't give a fook if you die they don't have to pay you so all good .
    Been trying my hardest to get out and earn some money but it's not easy everything seems against you even the pis*ing down rain and the money I make goes nowhere in one hand out the other .
    Partner is going down hill mentally and physically ive just taken her to docs and they are not happy , she's got to go for a heart scan because she's getting chest pain and swollen ankles .
    So sat in my van wet feet and jeans from this mornings dog walk trying to think about what to do next in this wonderful life .
    Rant over and out

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information