Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Up sh@t creak

Re: Up sh@t creak

So, so, sorry to hear this Buster....and you are trying so damned hard to find a way through. I think its worth using the doctor as leverage in this situation; if your financial/assessement crap stuff is having a negative affect on health of you and your partner then they need to know this (and presumably can see this by your visit today). I've seen GPs get involved and write letters to various agencies before when the situation for their patients is desperate. Also, and this could be a last resort, what about involving your MP ?

Buster, this is just not what you want!
    I get sooooo angry with the system.
    We had a friend pop round yesterday who is actually a pensioner and he told me that they have reduced his rent allowance. He now has to make up the £25 per week, plus his bills and food. And he sat there watching someone that had just come here from Syria getting full support!
    Don't give up Buster. I had this when they stopped my money and I became homeless at the time.
    Keep phoning the Social Services, because sometimes you actually get a good one that might re-instate your support. Tell it how it is and say that you cannot survive being cut off and need that money while the case is being investigated and tell them it is putting your partner at risk with her health.
    Keep in touch Buster. One way or another we will get this sorted.

Buster, Don't give up!!!! you make me laugh, but also bring a tear to my eye.
    I am sending you
    Also for your partner.xx

sorry to hear Buster. there is a welfare hardship fund which can be claimed from one's local council. gives one two weeks money, bit less than what one would get on ESA. through the local council can be applied for. can only apply for it 3 times a year, can be applied for more than 3 times. As long as one can prove this is not one's own fault. that is the rules of it. its not a lot what they give.

I'll keep you in my prayers. while going through mandatory reconsideration one can claim housing benefit while no income. housing benefit get paid while going through the mandatory reconsideration process.

I hope they over turn the mandatory reconsideration for you. If not take it to the appeals to tribunal, once that is lodged. phone the dwp up, get the benefit that one was on reinstated and back dated to the date it stopped. then they will pay a tribunal appeal rate, once one wins their appeal, the dwp will back date the rest of the amount that was not given while waiting on the appeal.

I hope this helps. all the best.

Shafters total and utter shafters!!

Keep your chin up Buster!!!!

Thanks you guys I really appreciate the support , I fell asleep on the floor last night and woke up at five this morning in pain and feeling sorry for myself hense the rant this morning.
    Just got home been on the go trying to make some cash , left the house this morning at 8 and at 9 this evening I was sat in a traffic jam on the motorway trying to keep my eyes open , turned up the tunes and did some bad singing to wake me up , bought a van load of bits to sell so hopefully enough to pay the bills for a couple of weeks .
    I do appreciate the advice but we all know it's like talking to a brick wall they have zero compassion, they do things slowly regardless of wether it will make you homeless , we've done all we can so it's down to me to keep things going , wasn't easy tonight dealing with someone and unloading one van to fill another while panicking inside but trying not to show it .
    Again thanks , you know by now I get knocked down but I get up again

Buster, your determination and strength is next to none.
    You need to know that you doing brilliantly and should be proud!

Hey Buster,
    Have are you and your partner these last 2 days?
    You gotta keep bugging them as they don't want to hear anyone. They think everyone who needs help is worthless and low.

Carnation thanks but I don't feel very strong just scraping by the best I can
    Thanks for asking Rose , up and down one minute I'm cracking on the next I think what's the point but I always find a reason to keep going , partner is very up and down she keeps bursting into tears , we've been through worse so f**k em main thing is to not let the b'stards grind you down .
    Take care .

I'm having to go through a mandatory reconsideration with PIP as they didn't aware me the daily living part even though that's the part I have the most problems with.
    I just wanted you to know you and your partner are great and inspire me to keep going and fighting.Thank you.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information