Hi everyone!

I’m pretty new to this forum, but I just wanted to see if I can ramble here with how I’m feeling. I’ve done a lot of reading from some of the articles that nomorepanic has posted, and I never realized that this fear that I’ve been feeling is agoraphobia. I always thought that agoraphobia was the fear of open, wide places.
I’m not afraid to leave my house. I have a full time job and need to commute 90 minutes to and from everyday, and I do this with no problem. However, the minute I have to get on a plane, I freak out. I hate it.
This fear started when I was on a red eye once and my blood sugar dropped and I almost passed out. Now I have this constant fear that something will happen to me, like I’ll get sick or not be able to stop shaking or panicking. I feel trapped on a plane, claustrophobic. I also feel nervous once I land that I’m going to be sick on my trip and be so far from home and not be able to enjoy it.
I leave for a trip tomorrow and I’ve felt sick, tired and had a headache all day. Do others have this experience? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk