Hi All,

I haven't posted for a long time... but here it goes,

I found out about a month ago that I'm pregnant - I will be 8 weeks tomorrow.

I've found that since finding out my HA symptoms have returned - I've been obsessively googling everything that could go wrong, and I'm stressing myself and my husband out.

We had a scare at 5 weeks with some bleeding, and have had two scans - both showing appropriate size blob of cells with heartbeat present - and have had no issues since.

However I've now moved from googling blighted ovums (where the baby never develops) to issues which can happen at 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks etc.

My husband and I have a week off together next week and part of me really wants to get a so called "reassurance" scan privately. Deep down I know that it won't reassure me, and I'd still find something to stress about until the next scan, but at the same time I feel like I'll go insane waiting 4-5 weeks for most first proper NHS scan!

Basically I am extremely tired, feeling sick constantly, and giving in to anxiety!

Any tips from anyone very welcome, I'm lucky to be very self aware, I just struggle sometimes to break that loop when I'm worn out.