Hey TG! So just a quick update regarding my situation! I’ve mostly been doing well, I have had a few more tests done (another blood test, came back slightly abnormal but thy say it might just be a cold) and a chest xray which was normal! I was fearing I was anemic with the beathlessness and pale lips but apparently I’m not so it could be the anxiety playing up.
Speaking of, the blood test thing sent me into a bit of a spiral about leukemia-lymphoma again (even though I got reassured it’s nothing) but I’ll get that done again in a couple months for peace of mind. Oh and some of the stomach symptoms come and go but I’m not too worried about that

I still get a teeny tiny bit of everything like the random pains etc but not nearly what it was so I’ll take that as a positive. I’m going to try and pursue the breathlessness but I’m trying meditation and doing therapy to help the anxiety first.

I’m past the 6month mark (more like seven now! ) I know it could take ages to clear up so I’m working on being patient, and looking out for any weird symptoms although I’m taking the fact that it’s all getting better as reassuring!

Hope youre well? How did your doctors appointment go?