Sorry for the late post, I was just off down the doctors and I've just got back in (shopping) so didn't get to this before you went.

My thoughts...

1. Attentive GP = knows arse will get kicked if not pulling his weight
2. Worried radiologist = either been watching too much Holby City or...I do have this image of you telling him to "just bloody get on with it!" In the kind of stern voice only awarded at entering motherhood.

I hope it wasn't too draining, it sounds like quite a procedure. I'm guessing it was a local too and I think I would rather have had the knockout juice!

Sitting waiting is often the worst of it and once you're in the chair at least you can focus your mind on something physical to get through.

You know all the statements about it not being x until they say, they would have a good idea of what may be found hence If not mentioned x then it's unlikely, etc but it's never as easy when your on the end of the situation so you are entitled to feel whatever you are feeling. And now you have the wait and us reeling out the "no news if good news" stuff on you that we all know you know as well as anyone. So, I'm not going to say it...wait, I just did

But you've also got our support for whatever ever you need. And I'm guessing your daily schedule may help you out with too much thinking time. But we know you can't show your worry too your daughter so let it out on here if you need too.

I hope to be hearing nothing but good news soon