Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting It In The Neck..

Re: Getting It In The Neck..

It's a bit cheesy, but one of those cult futuristic films.
    Not quite Silent Witness.

It's what they say Kate Middleton has been turned into Wasn't it a book originally? Maybe not Sci Fi though?

Yes it was a book. Not really in the Sci-fi bracket but I say futuristic because of the what society could become under the power of men wanting their wives to be the perfect slave under the influence of a brain washing contraption made by a sect of men which is covered up by a 'Gentleman's Club'. It's really quite scary in a way.

Sounds like something Donald Trump would be interested in...

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Yes it was a book. Not really in the Sci-fi bracket but I say futuristic because of the what society could become under the power of men wanting their wives to be the perfect slave under the influence of a brain washing contraption made by a sect of men which is covered up by a 'Gentleman's Club'. It's really quite scary in a way.
    I remember the film, I don't think I saw it all the way through when it was on TV. I just had something in my head about the book being in a different genre for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Sounds like something Donald Trump would be interested in...
    Looks like Japan is trying to invent them now they have a programmable sex bot that asks you about your day I think Rees-Mogg has a wife like this with him being a bit on the Victorian side

Was rung up on Thursday and asked to go in to see the GP tomorrow. Don't know why but I should make the most of a rare GP invitation I suppose?

Well it would be rude not to go... I assume they’ve received your notes from the hospital maybe.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Was rung up on Thursday and asked to go in to see the GP tomorrow. Don't know why but I should make the most of a rare GP invitation I suppose?
    What do you think it could be about? Although it doesn't sound urgent to me

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread Information