All the way to Montezuma
    We never found that tumor
    So instead we send you humor.

God bless you.

Re: Getting It In The Neck..

Loving the trousers, Buster

Crystal Palace clown trousers!!! Great colours for a great (or maybe not so great?) team!
    COYP!

Noivous, thank you so much for your kind wishes and for that wonderful poem! There always has to be humour to get you through the difficult times.
    2 more home matches for Palace, Leicester at home on Saturday and West Brom on 13th May. We may escape relegation by the skin of our teeth..

Thank you Vicky-much appreciated.

I just wanted to write this thread to tell my NMP friends what was going on with me, health-wise. I'm really grateful for all your support and kindness. I won't know anything now until the biopsy results on May 9th-I've asked the Consultant not to ring me even if the results come back sooner because I would rather hear them face-to-face.
    I'm just going to carry on now as normal. There's absolutely no point in doing anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Crystal Palace clown trousers!!! Great colours for a great (or maybe not so great?) team!
    COYP!

Noivous, thank you so much for your kind wishes and for that wonderful poem! There always has to be humour to get you through the difficult times.
    2 more home matches for Palace, Leicester at home on Saturday and West Brom on 13th May. We may escape relegation by the skin of our teeth..

Thank you Vicky-much appreciated.

I just wanted to write this thread to tell my NMP friends what was going on with me, health-wise. I'm really grateful for all your support and kindness. I won't know anything now until the biopsy results on May 9th-I've asked the Consultant not to ring me even if the results come back sooner because I would rather hear them face-to-face.
    I'm just going to carry on now as normal. There's absolutely no point in doing anything else.
    The thing is you are a very strong person, you will get through this. and totally agree face to face is far better than any other way. I trust you will believe your consultant when they give you the ALL clear Yes good plan to just carry on, here's the serenity prayer which I am sure you know. God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cant change, courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference Stay positive Pulisa ATB

:Sending a

Yeahhhhhh, she's gonna be just FINEEEeeeeeee....no matter what they find out from these biopsies. We will all make sure she is fine, and trot along the path by your side, no matter what.

Thank you, Dave and aprilmoon!

And Carys

Of course I could be gestating an alien..wouldn't put it past me!

I'll make a fortune flogging my story to the Daily Fail!

"Ageing Female Gives Birth To World's First Thyroid- Incubated Alien"

Well it's a thought....

Just got in. Catching up. Wishing you well pulisa. Sendingxxx

The alien springing out of John hurts chest springs to mind but it might be triplets, the mess would be a nightmare for the OCD
    It could be worse Dr Harold shipman could still be around , although they did say he had a very nice bedside manner
    I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you but they are starting to hurt a bit and I have bad circulation so one is going a funny colour .
    Take care .

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information