Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting It In The Neck..

Re: Getting It In The Neck..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Just an update. Am having thyroid surgery on Wednesday as the biopsy results weren't great. I'm not going to elaborate because it's not fair on an anxiety website but of course I'm scared.

Anyway no other choice but to get on with it!!
    And PS: phewy to it being an anxiety website. We are not THAT lily livered!!!

Hi Pulisa

I had to log in again to wish you all the very best for the next coming days. Even you should be able to put yourself first now, even though I know that won't sit well with you.

i still think of you as being as fit as a butcher's dog, and this will just be a minor blip for you. I think you'll be amazed at your own reserves of bravery too.

Best avoid the HA pages with their attention seeking imagined medical conditions, you don't want seething anger and frustration into the mix too!

Feel better soon, and trust our amazing NHS.

Xxx

I just seen this and Pulisa you've been nothing but lovely and supportive to so many here (myself included). It's horrible you're facing this! Sending you many positive thoughts x

I hope you receive the same support you've given so many here. With other issues that have seem to have happened lately with you, it really seems like when it rains it pours

I've been very lucky with my health so far, Sarah, despite having HA but I'm going to try to deal with this by taking it one step at a time and by not Googling in ANY circumstances. I'm going to trust the Consultant and NOT the internet.

I know I should avoid the HA forum. Violet. I think it's a shame that people trying to manage their HA without drama get little interaction or support but then those who shout loudest always get the most attention in life.

Anyway, I'm logging off for now and will update after I'm home again. Thank you all very much indeed for your kindness and support.

Trishxx

Oooooo I've just missed you, came on to say all the best for tomorrow. Oh well, you will see it when you get back. Thinking of you x

Will be thinking of you Pulisa xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything crossed for you xxx

All the luck in the world for tomorrow Pulisa. Focus on yourself now and let yourself be looked after. You are incredible.

I will be thinking of you too. xx

Best wishes, pulisa

You are strong no matter what you say. You have had to fight for your kids all your life, you fought that nursing home...and lets not forget all that washing & ironing of strangely coloured golf gear!

Is your daughter ok? Asking as you have told us how routine changed are a major issue for her and you try to ensure anything doesn't impact on her even when you don't feel well yourself (See, strength again ).

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread Information