Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting It In The Neck..

Re: Getting It In The Neck..

My, has it been 3 weeks already.
    Your skin will be repairing making it feel tight.
    As my dad would say, "you are over the worst".

It's certainly stressful in your household at the moment.
    So it's important you keep that slot for 'me time'. Even if it's a short while, you deserve to have that.
    I was wondering whether your OP has helped with decreasing your pain and whether that contributed to that. It might even be early days to tell, but that would be a brilliant result. x

No there's no connection unfortunately. I did ask the consultant but no joy.. It's a chronic pain syndrome activated by the pleurisy I had in Dec '17- no cure other than psychological therapy to manage it better. I'm managing it very badly-I hate it quite honestly and it makes my life even harder than it already is.

Enough moaning though..Thanks for your advice, Carnation. I'm keeping going with my Silent Witness past episodes as my guilty pleasure! I've also watched the Happy Valley Series 2 boxset which was superb x

I thought you might have mentioned it if your OP was the solution to your pain. x
    I must watch this 'Silent Witness'. My mum loved it and she was very fussy about what she watched. I'll give it a try.

It's on late night on the Drama Channel. Series 20 has just started. Series 23 starts in the New Year on BBC1.

I haven't seen them all-probably from series 14 onwards. I like all the forensics and blood and gore!

Blimey, it must be popular, 22 series.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    No there's no connection unfortunately. I did ask the consultant but no joy.. It's a chronic pain syndrome activated by the pleurisy I had in Dec '17- no cure other than psychological therapy to manage it better. I'm managing it very badly-I hate it quite honestly and it makes my life even harder than it already is.

Enough moaning though..Thanks for your advice, Carnation. I'm keeping going with my Silent Witness past episodes as my guilty pleasure! I've also watched the Happy Valley Series 2 boxset which was superb x
    Think you do a far better job of managing condition than you let on, Agt P. I have to lie down after reading list of chores/jobs etc you get through on daily basis sometimes

Ah....and we have a meeting 0900 tomorrow at new Complaints HQ

Never Surrender, Comrade

Welcome back, Cmrd! 0900 hours it is.

Sadly Mindfulness doesn't get the chores done nor the humans motivated to move through their days. I always manage to keep going though so I must be doing something right!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Welcome back, Cmrd! 0900 hours it is. Sadly Mindfulness doesn't get the chores done nor the humans motivated to move through their days. I always manage to keep going though so I must be doing something right!
    Mindful ordering. Giving your full attention to bossing others about

You also have to watch Mindfulness turning you into a 'Stepford Wife'. Love that film, the original is best.

I've never seen the film but certainly feel like I'm a robot at times!

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread Information