Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting It In The Neck..

Re: Getting It In The Neck..

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    "The hills are alive with the sound of Buster's bum squeaking"

Hey, this could be us on our bus tour...

I promise to at least shave my legs though

We should give a few sailors a fright
    Mel B's turned white

Or the new Abba?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Or the new Abba?
    This is Abba these days........
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Mel B's turned white
    Baby Spice hasn't changed much though

---------- Post added at 01:57 ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 ----------

And your "cleavage" too, Terry?
    Good point, both the one on my chest and the one in "the trunk"

It's Matt I'm worried about, he's a bit of a so we might need to get the garden strimmer out for him

---------- Post added at 04:53 ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 ----------

Matt, DaveStation is back on again!

I don't know why this photo tickled me so much but I can't look at it without laughing so much a teensy bit of wee leaked out , I'm not sure if it's supposed to be serious like lederhosen catalogue ,anyway it's the look and stance I'm aiming for .
    Not much to report today as it was a pretty good one other than while walking the dogs i swallowed a fly , I don't know why ? do ya think I'll die ? Any thoughts on what i could do ? Im scared to google it . pretty sure I can count on your advice pulisa ,what should I take ? ,,,,,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd recommend some warm Flybena to flush the interloper out. Better out than in especially if you are going to squeeze into those lederhausen., Buster!

I'd recommend some warm Flybena to flush the interloper out. Better out than in especially if you are going to squeeze into those lederhausen., Buster!
    Too late already swallowed a spider , see if that helps if not I'm not sure what to do .
    Why oh why does that picture make me laugh so , Perhaps it's just lack of sleep , I had a another quick peek and still laughed .
    Hope you are still hanging in there and haven't scrubbed a hole through your kitchen floor , bet your house is the cleanest clean it's ever been .

Buster, I had a friend who swallowed a fly and he was fine. But don't what ever you do, don't watch the Jeff Goldblum film.
    I had an ant crawl in my ear once and turned me deaf, but it couldn't have liked it in there, because it came back out quite quickly.
    Lots of football on TV at the moment Pulisa, which is making my O/H sulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Too late already swallowed a spider , see if that helps if not I'm not sure what to do .
    Why oh why does that picture make me laugh so , Perhaps it's just lack of sleep , I had a another quick peek and still laughed .
    Hope you are still hanging in there and haven't scrubbed a hole through your kitchen floor , bet your house is the cleanest clean it's ever been .
    You need to swallow a bird...I warn you, it's an addictive cycle

So...are you & your "friend" available tonight? It's just my wife doesn't quite hit the spot in the bedroom and I've been a bit curious lately...so how much a for quick yodel?

I could certainly do with swallowing a benzo-loaded fly/spider whatever because I'm really crumbling. I'm having all these horrible hot flushes-especially at night-and can't sleep. Really weird but probably just another example of how stress messes with your wiring!

Yes, Buster, I'm cleaning like mad and trying to keep occupied all the time (probably why I can't sleep). OH has brought back mega loads of washing from his 3 day golfing holiday so this will keep me busy although I have already done 2 loads this morning. Why or why is there so much kit and changes of clothes? I always have a struggle with my OCD washing machine because it's such a perfectionist and alters wash times if there is an "unbalanced load". However I'm the only one with an unbalanced load in my house so I have learned how to trick it into finishing as per its stated wash time

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information