Thread: Pain above collarbone?? Blocked artery?

Pain above collarbone?? Blocked artery?

I get a strange pain I don't know how to describe it I think it is above the collarbone where the subclavian vein is located...
    Its not so painful and it comes and goes but I'm so scared it's a blocked artery or something and maybe it's a warning I will have a heart attack
    Does anyone have this??? 😥😥😥😥

Re: Pain above collarbone?? Blocked artery?

Strangely enough yes, I get this from time to time and in fact had it all day yesterday. I took a few doses of ibuprofen in the end. It's not an unbearable pain, more like a sharp cramping one and not there continuously.

I've had it every few months for the last couple of years now, always just above my collarbone on left side. I have also had a few routine ECGs over that time too, through moving house and changing doctors, and nothing sinister has ever shown up. I put it down to either muscular or an irritated nerve....the irritated nerve seems the most logical though I have to say.

Cath ☺
    Last edited by Catherine S; 25-04-18 at 20:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine S View Post
    Strangely enough yes, I get this from time to time and in fact had it all day yesterday. I took a few doses of ibuprofen in the end. It's not an unbearable pain, more like a sharp cramping one and not there continuously.

I've had it every few months for the last couple of years now, and have also had a few routine ECGs over that time through moving house and changing doctors, and nothing sinister has ever shown up. I put it down to either muscular or an irritated nerve.

Cath ☺
    Thank you for your answer!! I'm glad everything is fine for you.. I hope it's just a nerve or something!!

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...56#post1760556

Please read the below post from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Thread Information