need some advise and reassurance. Last week out of nowhere i started getting weird feelings in my head. Like i was off balance or like a weird pressure. And then at times… This is going to sound crazy… But like it felt like my arms were not part of me. I could see and know my hands and arm were attached but it freaked me out. Like an out of body experience almost. And this went on till Thursday night. That night i was lying in bed watching a movie and i remember feeling nervous and anxious but i didnt have a real reason to be at the time. And then out of nowhere i felt like i was gonna pass out, i couldnt breath or move. And i could feel myself starting to panic. And just as fast as it came, it left. And all my symptoms seemed to disappear. Though i was still anxious and twitched or jumped at any sound or noise. It has been three days since then and my head still feels weird, but not as noticeable. And if im busy i dont notice it. I was just wondering if someone could help shed some light on this.
P.S.
Leading up to this experience i had been hurt at work and was having a hard time with my boss listening to me and my Dr. And i lost some pay due to the injury. So, i have been under a lot of stress due to this. I have had anxiety and panic attacks before but this was a whole new experience for me.