Hello everyone,

So, I'm currently waiting a few weeks until I can take a pregnancy test, as I have just started the mini pill and may be pregnant, and all of this has just unveiled to me some concerning sides to my boyfriend's personality.

He's said some strange things in the past, about how he wouldn't like children, I just thought he was being a usual man, I know a lot of men are like this, but recently, since our possible "accident", the things he has been saying are absolutely vile - he says he will leave me if I don't get an abortion, that children are "disgusting" and having a baby is embarrassing; he is 24 for gods sake, its not like we're teenagers! We haven't moved out of our parents house yet but he has 10's of thousands of pounds to buy one with, or perhaps rent if we need to, yet still he is being absolutely horrible to me.

I tell him "sometimes life throws you things, and you have to deal with them" and he replies with "yeah, lets get rid of it, just because we can" I would absolutely not have an abortion, I want nothing more in this world than a baby of my own, and if we're just going to have one in a few years, what's the point in waiting? He also says its "dangerous" and "I can't be a mum as I'm too messed up" (he means my mental illness)

Is it possible he will change his tone if we ever do have a baby?