Thread: A problem down below....

A problem down below....

I’ve got a hard, painless small non-moveable lump underneath the skin of my penis around mid-way down the shaft (upperside).. It sort of feel like there might be two lumps side-by-side.

It’s not attached to the skin at all and is not visable to the human eye. It is on/in the shaft itself if that makes sense?

It is always present, whether erect or not, and have found no way to make it go down.

I initially ignored this but since my HA has been increasing i’ve become more and more worried about this. I do not have an estimation about how long it’s been there but feels like a long time (maybe over a year but can’t be quite sure) worried that i’ve left it too long without seeing anyone.

No other symptoms and no visable curve/bending of the penis. As an aside, have had testicular pain for over a year, which doctors were not concered after three of them examined. Following the final one, miraculously the pain has gone. Have had shooting pain in my groin quickly yesterday but that’s about it recently

Obviously HA making me fear the worse - any one have any idea or similar experience?
    Last edited by OG; 06-05-18 at 01:37.

Re: A problem down below....

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information