Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love my kids but want to throttle them!

Re: Love my kids but want to throttle them!

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee3939 View Post

I know more about goats than anything, as you know Piglet i was the chief goat keeper at school and got an award for all my good work.
    ....And that Andi my sweet is why you are such a marvellous mother.

Piglet

Happyone Im glad things are much better now.

Emotions are all over the place too - so taking that time out really does help.

You sound like you have a really strong bond.

Hugs to you all

From Darkangel x

Thanks for that DarkAngel

All is much quieter today. She had been overnight at my mums before yesterday, She always comes back from my mums in a strop. I love my mum but she treats my daughter like a mini adult instead of the 9yr child she is and lets her away with far too much, so that when she comes back to me, she is resentful that I am being a 'parent' !! How dare I eh?

I do love my mum so much but it makes me so cross, but I know she did the same with me when I was little and I got away with a heck of a lot of cheek and stuff.

I have now however re established my place as 'loving' mum and not the devil incarnate!

happyone
    xx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

Happyone , my daughter is 9 years old too, and acting more like a teenager, its so scarey. She actually told me 2 boys at school wolf whistled at her and her friend as they walked pass them !!!

My son is 13 years old, and is putting a huge strain on this family, he has aspergers syndrome and what with being a teenager too its too much , he winds his sister up all day long , she screams all day long at him.
    I said to my hubby I am moving out if it gets too much this summer holidays,lol.

My daughter also has been giving me the catherine tate attitude lately,

am I bothered tho ?

LOL at the catherine tate stuff Mirry, my daughters one is 'whatever!' and she too is more like a teenager!

I feel like moving out during the hols sometimes too!

We are 3 weeks into ours here and there is another 4 1/2 weeks to go as they get 7 1/2 weeks at her school!

Happyone
    xx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

7 1/2 weeks of no school???? Ok I'd have to have a vacation after that - LOL

All my kids are teenagers now and I have to say that I think (having 3 boys and 1 girl) that girls are HARD!!! They are moody creatures who can be saying how much they love you one minute and how much they wish that they had another family the next - LOL

My girl was in the kitchen the other morning and I heard her banging around so I went in - she was crying (nothing too unusual there - LOL). I asked her what was wrong and she was crying cuz she burned her pancakes!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I wanted to ask her but didn't.

I asked if she wanted me to make her pancakes and she loving said 'if you want to'. So I started in on pancakes having 15 minutes to make it to work but I figure for her I'll be late!

Her brother walks into the kitchen and all he said was 'what's wrong with you?'
    BAD IDEA!!!
    She sniped back - DON'T YOU EVEN START WITH ME!!
    I'm suprized her head wasn't spinning around and she wasn't spitting pea soup!!

I've told you all I'm in hormone hell - LOL
    xxx
    Sandy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information