Thread: Sudden cherry angiomas? Cancer?

Sudden cherry angiomas? Cancer?

I noticed 4 cherry angiomas on my thigh that werent there a few days ago. Looking it up, it says "sudden appearance of many cherry angiomas indicated internal malignancy "?? Should i be worried or do you guys have this happen too????

Re: Sudden cherry angiomas? Cancer?

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...56#post1760556

Please read the below post from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Cherry angiomas begin to randomly appear more frequently between certain ages as well. I have plenty small ones on my body. Press and see if they blanche. My dermatologist has never mentioned this as an issue and she always notes them on my body.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle0587 View Post
    Cherry angiomas begin to randomly appear more frequently between certain ages as well. I have plenty small ones on my body. Press and see if they blanche. My dermatologist has never mentioned this as an issue and she always notes them on my body.
    Press and see if they blanche? What do you mean by that?

You've got me worrying about these too, I have 4 new ones coming up right now, never concerned me before.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

I noticed about 4 on my abdomen just a while ago and started worrying. Saw your threat so I wanted to chime in. I never gave them any thought but since I’m
    Worrying about another illness I’m self diagnosing - this adds to the worry. A new question for the doctor :/

Thread Information