Thread: Feeling like everything is worthless

Feeling like everything is worthless

I can't handle anything at the moment. Everything just feels so worthless, everything feels like it's failing me. My mind, my mind- my self. I can't seem to move from the head-space of worrying there's something medical wrong with me to mental I feel like such a waste of space. I feel like my body is giving up on me physical, emotional- just every way. I was doing well for a few days and something as small as a probably just a summers cold as set me off on the worst trails of thought. Everyone thinks I'm getting better but I'm just struggling.

Like, one day I'm worried about lymphoma or some type of cancer. I know everyone says I'm fine or I'm being dramatic but I don't feel fine. I feel like I'm wasting away physical and my mental state if just on the edge.

Re: Feeling like everything is worthless

Everything is worthless, apart from Jesus. This life means nothing of we are not eternally secure. I'm going through a cancer scare right now myself, but I know that even if my worst fear becomes a reality, He will use it for good in my life.

I want to encourage you to crawl up in the lap of our Father today. Cry out to Him. Tell Him exactly how you feel - about Him, about this life, about your fears - He can take it. He bore the sins of the world on that cross, don't you think He can handle what you're feeling? I know that in my life, if my "worst case scenario" happens, it just might not be the worst thing, because I will be in heaven (oh, what a glorious place!) with my Savior for eternity.

How he loves you, LouiseAndy. Psalm 139 says that He created you, and knew you in your mother's womb. He looked at the world and thought "hm...this world would be better with LouiseAndy in it! And He formed you. He knows your thoughts, He sees your heart and He aches for you, that you might know Him more, and in turn find the peace that surpasses all understanding. A peace that only He can give. I know this because I've experienced it in my life...and it truly is remarkable. Something that could've only come from Jesus. Cry out to Him today. He's right here, right next to you, waiting for you to come to Him. Please message me if you'd like to talk more.

EvenTheSparrows.

---------- Post added at 10:20 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

Also, please look up this song on YouTube: Sparrows by Jason Gray. I find it so encouraging.

Re: Feeling like everything is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Eventhesparrows View Post
    Everything is worthless, apart from Jesus. This life means nothing of we are not eternally secure. I'm going through a cancer scare right now myself, but I know that even if my worst fear becomes a reality, He will use it for good in my life.

I want to encourage you to crawl up in the lap of our Father today. Cry out to Him. Tell Him exactly how you feel - about Him, about this life, about your fears - He can take it. He bore the sins of the world on that cross, don't you think He can handle what you're feeling? I know that in my life, if my "worst case scenario" happens, it just might not be the worst thing, because I will be in heaven (oh, what a glorious place!) with my Savior for eternity.

How he loves you, LouiseAndy. Psalm 139 says that He created you, and knew you in your mother's womb. He looked at the world and thought "hm...this world would be better with LouiseAndy in it! And He formed you. He knows your thoughts, He sees your heart and He aches for you, that you might know Him more, and in turn find the peace that surpasses all understanding. A peace that only He can give. I know this because I've experienced it in my life...and it truly is remarkable. Something that could've only come from Jesus. Cry out to Him today. He's right here, right next to you, waiting for you to come to Him. Please message me if you'd like to talk more.

EvenTheSparrows.

---------- Post added at 10:20 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

Also, please look up this song on YouTube: Sparrows by Jason Gray. I find it so encouraging.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply! I'll listen to the song of course

Thread Information