Thread: Bone cancer

Bone cancer

For a while now I have been experiencing some strange symptoms but they seem to be getting worse. Mainly what is worrying me is a deep toothache/gnawing pain that spreads from my back down my left leg all the way to my toes. It feels so deep and feels like I need to stretch it out but it doesn’t help and is no better with rest and actually at bed time I find it really hard to get comfortable because of it.

I also get a crampy ache feeling in my back that gnaws and aches and spreads to my hip/groin and even bottom.

I wasn’t even thinking about bone cancer and was actually googling pain relief but bone cancer care up. I have been to the doctors who ordered blood tests and confirmed it’s not sciatica. Feeling so worried and just hurting constantly is making me worry.

Re: Bone cancer

Could be muscle tension or tightness, the areas you've mentioned are connected.

Get yourself booked into a physiotherapist or chiropractor.

I had a 5 month scare of if I had bone cancer with endless inconclusive tests and in the end had a big operation tp get a biopsy of te inside of a bone but where it was wasn't easy to get . Bone cancer is intense pain .. If it continues head to gp and they will advise what it is and why you can do to help it. Z

You're actually describing sciatica/disc problems almost verbatim.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

It just hurts :( i started this morning ok and then I sat on the bed and could feel the pain creeping in. Sometimes it spreads up my back and sometimes down my legs. It even makes me feel like I need a toilet. It’s not a pain I have ever felt before- not so much an ache just a deep pain.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstynic View Post
    It just hurts :( i started this morning ok and then I sat on the bed and could feel the pain creeping in. Sometimes it spreads up my back and sometimes down my legs. It even makes me feel like I need a toilet. It’s not a pain I have ever felt before- not so much an ache just a deep pain.
    I've had a similar issue for the last two months and off and on for over 20 years. I've had L4-L5 disc issued since my 30's. Things like that typically get worse with age. For me, it's an ache in my lower back on the right side that radiates to my hip and butt. It was bad enough that it was affecting my sleep. It's still there but eased up over the last couple of weeks.

Anyway... point being, it's not cancer. Cancer doesn't come and go. It truly sounds like sciatica or some kind of disc problem. If it persists, see your doctor.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Y
    ou're actually describing sciatica/disc problems almost verbatim.
    Agreed! I've had two bad sciatica episodes in my life, where I needed physio and manipulation therapy, and it sounds like what you are describing -expect I couldn't walk, sit, stand, lie without agony.

I don't know about disc problems, as never had those.

Thread Information