Thread: depression has gotten worse with age

depression has gotten worse with age

dont know if this is the right place to post this but it seems the older i get the worse my anxiety and depression gets im 16 have awful nightmares which doesn't help my anxiety i feel stuck in the past i miss my younger self and all the things involved with it when i was younger i had no anxiety or barely any better then it is now let me tell you one thing that is keeping me moving on and yes its gonna sound stupid when i was 14 i played the crap out of this game called Garry's mod so i go onto a server one day find this girl that was playing and after that i started liking her but at this time January 2016 she was 16 i was 13 she wasn't interested in me at all then 2017 rolls around server shuts down everybody goes there own way but i still cant get over it you could say that was my first real crush even if it was online but the people on it were great friends with me not just the girl they also went there own way dont even know where they went but i quess i could see why see wasn't into me mostly because of age but i cant just seem to let it go which is why my depression has gotten worse my anxiety has gotten worse because mabye bc im older and have a lot more worry's other then that i dont know.
    theres 2 things still keeping me going my passion for music producing specifically EDM wanting to produce edm music as a job and the 2nd thing is games games are my only escape it seems now. but if any of you could help me i appreciate it

Re: depression has gotten worse with age

Are you in the UK? I’d really recommend seeing your doctor if you haven’t already. Show them your post here if you don’t know what to say. They will be helpful & have lots of advice.
    Teens are a tough age, but it gets better. You need to help yourself through this anxiety though. Do you have parents/siblings that you can talk to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I produce music too. All sorts of different styles I like to experiment with sound. It's the only thing that is able to keep me grounded with anxiety and depression.

Do you have a soundcloud or anything? I have one in my sig and another. Share I love listening to music from others And I know Gary's mod I used to play it too. And I spend too much time on fortnite at times.

I suggest seeing a doctor and discussing it with him. You may need some meds, or therapy, but it will definitely help you.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

My bro is dealing with the depression because of relationship problems. Before 6 months he tried to commit suicide but thank God somehow he just drops the idea. He left the home on that time and just mentally disturbed. Still he is not okay but medical counseling help him a lot to recover from that phase. So never ignore the signs and symptoms of depression and if your family member is facing then just grab his hand and help him.

Thread Information