Thread: Stung by something

Stung by something

Hi, I was just walking into in my house and all of a sudden felt a sharp pain in my leg. When I took my pants off, I had a white welt with a red dot in the center. No stinger though, and I can’t tell if I was stung by something or bit?

It’s gone down in the last hour but I’m anxious I’m going to have a severe allergic reaction.

Re: Stung by something

Hi

Have you put some cream on it? I'm not a doctor but from what I gather, if you were going to have a severe allergic reaction you would have had it in the first couple of minutes.

The fact that it's been an hour and it's gone down in that time is really good

You may have gotten stung by something, I doubt you'll have an allergic reaction, unless you have had one before. I used to make a paste out of baking soda and water and put that on my stings, it took away the pain and swelling and itching, apply thick layer cover with bandage for fifteen mins.

It’s gone down in the last hour but I’m anxious I’m going to have a severe allergic reaction.

A severe allergic reaction would have happened a LONG time ago, so you won't be getting one.

Thread Information