Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How I lost 53 pounds without much exercise.

Re: How I lost 53 pounds without much exercise.

You can PM me I don't mind, good for you for loosing, I used to do that, think I'll celebrate with food, now when I loose I treat myself to a new book or something from my amazon wishlist, yes please feel free to post on your success here, no need to post a shame one

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

My home made Mac and cheese boil elbow or egg noodles in pot of water until tender, drain and set aside, take 1 package of cream cheese, cut in chunks add to pot on low heat stir frequently, add1 tablespoon of butter, I use Kerry Gold no salt Irish butter, melt in pot on stove on low heat, with cream cheese until cream cheese is almost melted add in two cups of shredded cheddar cheese, and milk until mixture is creamy, remove from heat add in noodles mix well and season with pepper, this is a lot healthier than boxed Mac and cheese, I don't add salt and when I can I buy a block of cheddar and shred it myself.

I let myself down over the weekend as predicted, been running myself ragged trying to earn some of the folding stuff so I've hit the quick fix food to keep me going , daughter brought me some chips , sausage and gravy back ( our chips / fat fries ) even though Ive said loads of times don't but she's still does it and says if you don't want them leave them , it's like leaving a crack addict with a bag of crack and saying "now be good dont touch " ok not that bad but I am weak , anyway your mac cheese sounds nice but also sounds too much like Big Mac with cheese mmmm , I am a cheese lover .
    Tomorrow is another day so I'll have to try harder to be good .
    Take care .

Buster, it's okay to splurge once in awhile, tell daughter say hey, next time could you bring me a bagel and some mixed fruit? I had a cheeseburger, going to use your term, chips, and a soda yesterday for dinner from a fast food place

Jumped on the scale today and I am down to a total fifty-six pound weight loss, I have lost three more pounds.

Well done on losing another three pound pretty sure I found it , had a bad cake and takeaway week last week so I'd say I'm up 3 lbs , I seem to eat more when the grandkids are staying ,I have the will power of a child in a sweet shop .feel free to throw a rotten tomatoe at me .

No I won't do that lol, but I am down another 2 pounds making it 58 pounds in almost two years

Well done at sticking with it , that's the weight of a sack of spuds as we'd put it ( sack of potatoes) not carrying that extra weight must feel so much better
    I'm still not sticking at it there is always an excuse this week it's being on holiday at the coast surrounded by temptation, haven't given up just yet and at least while away I do a lot of walking .
    Take care .

Hey Buster sorry haven't responded until now, I have been feeling out of sorts my beloved grandma passed away in June and I have been devastated, good job on the walking you can do this yay you.

Hi , sorry to hear that , it's never easy even when they are old and frail you never seem quite ready for it .
    Take care , ps I put that weight back on , it went on a lot easier than it came off ,

Oh yes weight can do that sneaky little bugger, you'll get it off again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information