Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How I lost 53 pounds without much exercise.

Re: How I lost 53 pounds without much exercise.

I am now down 59 pounds and my blood pressure is lower as well.

I gained eight pounds then lost four so am up four pounds Buster hope you are well.

Feel like joining in on this thread , I am also on a weightloss journey! I have managed to lose 23 lbs, which is quite a lot for me because I have struggled with weight loss for like forever. I'm about 154 lbs now (another 30lbs or so is my goal!). I have a way to go still but I am sticking to it. Recently I have been very down, so I consumed way too few calories, last night felt better and consumed a few too many (it should balance out really).

Feeling okay today, although I missed the gym again because I woke up late (silly me).

Really don't have much of an appetite any more at all really :/ Idk if my stomach has shrunk or it's the depressive mood.

Hey May congrats on your goals. I lost another pound. I don't have much of an appetite either I think it's depression and tummy shrink and maybe us saying I don't want to eat because I am losing weight. Don't get upset because you missed the gym, I don't go to a gym nor do I have exercise equipment I use DDP yoga and hand weights 8.99 a month is what I pay and it's online

Total of 60 pounds gone if I loose 28 more I get the Kate Spade purse that hubby bought for me.

okay everyone update, I have gained some weight since last time, I am now at 338, I was at 325, However I stayed in bed for four months and not hardly doing anything. I have a youtube channel, if I am allowed to post it here, Where I talk about my weight loss journey, show the work outs I am doing, my food, tips, talking about True Crime, depression anxiety and such. Mods may I post the link, If not I"ll understand.

just did my weekly weigh in I am now at 336. I was able to do five jumping jacks something I haven't been able to do in years, and I held a squat position for one min. Also I am now standing longer without having pain in my hips, knees, and back, DDP Yoga works.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information