Thread: guys,,,

guys,,,

can anxiety cause really soft weak heartbeats?? . it makes me really more anxious and that I'm about to have a cardiac arrest.
    note : i had an ecg 3 months ago when it first came to me(panic attack) and doctors told me it's normal it's just a panic Disorder,.. please someone answer me this is driving me crazy..

Re: guys,,,

Quote Originally Posted by anxiety_sufferer View Post
    can anxiety cause really soft weak heartbeats?? . it makes me really more anxious and that I'm about to have a cardiac arrest.
    note : i had an ecg 3 months ago when it first came to me(panic attack) and doctors told me it's normal it's just a panic Disorder,.. please someone answer me this is driving me crazy..
    How do you know your heartbeat is weak? Have you taken your blood pressure? If you haven't taken your BP then you're likely imagining a weak heartbeat.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I'm a skinny guy so i used to see my chest rebound during heartbeats now i can't see and any at all.. and i automatically put my fingers to palpate it and i feel a very weak beat... it really annoys me a lot and makes dizzy and fatigued.. I'm suffering from it as we speak and i can't sleep :(

Perception vs. reality IMO.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information