Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Need A Hug

Just Need A Hug

Hey all, since my cellulitis I haven't been myself, been depressed and not wanting to eat, working on some issue from my past, I think is what is triggering all this as well, one of these days I'll post my story about surviving horrific child abuse and rape, I just found out last night that a good friend of mine died three years ago of stomach cancer, we lost touch four years ago, due to me deleting my old facebook account and setting up a new one, I had sent her a friend request and she never responded, now I know why, she was dealing with Chemo, and being sick. I also found out her husband passed away four months ago this year also of cancer, they were in their 40s they left behind a daughter who is six or seven and my friend's son who is in his 20s. Just feeling emotionally drained and mentally drained as well.

Re: Just Need A Hug

hang in there .

Thank you so much Buster!

Here's one from me

Sometimes it feels like some families get a very rough ride out of life. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, it must be very upsetting for you. I can't imagine how those kids are doing. I hope they have family to help them. Going through so much by 6/7, utterly tragic.

Open up when you feel it's right for you. You've clearly been through a hell of a lot in your life. I just hope you can/have somehow managed to come to terms with the past so that you can have the future you deserve, a happy one.

from me.

I found out yesterday that a friend of mine died a couple of weeks ago. I'd lost contact with him and the circle of friends because of my anxiety and health issues. His funeral was Monday and a couple of the guys at the funeral mentioned if i'd been told and i hadn't, so one phoned and told me lastnight. I'd known him for 30+ years, grew up playing golf with his son and had been on a few golf holidays with him. Pancreatic bloody cancer diagnosed and passed within 6 weeks.

A hug for u hope today is a better day. I can sort of relate to how u feel physically and mentally everything gets on top of ya. I'm sorry for your loss hunni

Terry, I am now starting to work on my issues and things from my past, I will post something soon under my success story, thank you for the kind words and hugs,

Biker, I am so sorry to hear about your friend, it does come as a shock to learn that a friend has died, and I can relate to backing away from them due to health and anxiety, hugs you tightly.

Anx Thank you for the hugs and the kind words, I am doing a bit better today. I kind of teared up thinking about my friend this morning, funny, hadn't really thought of the memories and all the stuff we did when we were teens, as soon as I heard she passed the memories came flooding back, I was laughing and crying at the same time.

Pkstracy, Sending you xx

Hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magic thank you! Hope you are well. Scass thank you so much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information