Thread: Could you delete my threads please

Could you delete my threads please

I was hoping a mod could delete all of my threads if possible please :/ I know this is a big ask. A little paranoid that a certain person has clocked who I am and is reading my past post which are a little personal. Thank you if you can.

Re: Could you delete my threads please

Hi Katie,

If speed is needed here you can do this yourself (just thinking Admin won't be back on until the morning) by going to edit the first post in the thread (the one you typed when creating the thread) and selecting delete. It wipes out the whole thread or it did last time I tried it.

It's pretty quick to do, just thinking if you may need to stop someone reading them through the night.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Hi Katie,

If speed is needed here you can do this yourself (just thinking Admin won't be back on until the morning) by going to edit the first post in the thread (the one you typed when creating the thread) and selecting delete. It wipes out the whole thread or it did last time I tried it.

It's pretty quick to do, just thinking if you may need to stop someone reading them through the night.
    Yes it still works Terry! It's probably nothing to worry about Katie and may just be your paranioa that's convincing you on this!? ATB

Yes you can delete your posts yourself

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information