Thread: Doctor hates me?

Unhappy Doctor hates me?

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but I'd say it's pretty related to my social anxiety that no one wants to be around me. I recently have been going to a new doctor and I feel like she hates me, she never responds to my messages through the portal she seems nice enough when I go in for a visit but I can't help but feel like I'm annoying her with my anxiety, I will admit I have been to her office almost weekly lately because I keep going in and got told things like it's nothing or dehydration when I've been going through radiculopathy, migraines with stroke like auras, and chest pains. I ended up at the ER over the migraines and admitted so I have been told all those things are okay but why does she seem so annoyed as if I'm not paying to come see her.. now I have some strange new pink scaly bump on my arm that has me freaked like it's skin cancer or something and I sent her pictures but she hasn't gotten back to me and I'm scared to set up another appointment and feel like she's judging me again

Re: Doctor hates me?

I don't know how it works over there but in the UK you would not have access like this to your doctor. Is this normal in the States?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

It's kind of a new thing a lot of doctors are trying to avoid constant visits for something that can be assessed from home (had to edit cause I realised I said accessed instead of assessed oops lol)
    Last edited by Hufflestuff3; 02-06-18 at 01:36.

It could be that she is struggling to balance her workload. Patients who generate a lot of calls/visits are going to be part of the frustration of being a doctor, just as they are as customer in any customer facing role. But that doesn't mean she is annoyed with you.

Thread Information