Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Residual dizziness after vertigo

Re: Residual dizziness after vertigo

There are good days where symptoms do not attack frequently and bad days with more frequent attacks.
    Compared with 2 months ago ,today is about 75-80% better but after 2nd month it feels like the recovery progress get stagnant but maybe have to wait more. How about you , do you think your progress stop or do you think it's still progressing but take a while ? I think im gonna try to swim and do muscle massage and see if it could help. �� this so depressing if you could at least control your psychology , that's a good thing !

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Nugraha View Post
    There are good days where symptoms do not attack frequently and bad days with more frequent attacks.
    Yes! While your exact dizzy symptoms you outlined earlier sound different than mine, your recovery sounds the same. I have a couple days that seem better than bam, a couple more that are worse. Not a steady improvement at all, but rather overall improvement over time. Very frustrating to me too!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Exactly , so your recover progress hasn't been improved since the first 4 months ?when did you first get this symptoms ?..things that make me anxious is wether this symptoms could actually go back to normal and because the recovery seems to be up and down which make me doubt wether i actually making progress and get anxious about when could i go back to normal as i were. If i know that it would take about 6-8 months to be completely recover, i can deal with this and that would help reduce my anxiety. However uncertainty is big part of the reason why i'm anxious even tho personally i don't see any reason why this could be permanent. To this day the cause of my first vertigo ( last march ) remain unknown , i don't think there's massive structural damage in my brain as my MRI showing clear result, but perhaps muscles , nerve communication problem to which if that's the case i think it's curable. I get several direct and indirect clues that anxiety probably play big role however anxiety seems to be not the only cause. Have u ever try taking vitamin B12 and reduce caffein intake ? Some people say it's effective..but idk perhaps worth tryin. Thanks
    Last edited by Daniel Nugraha; 11-06-18 at 15:53.

I am much improved from four months ago. Just not all the way 100% normal yet. Maybe 85-90%. But it varies day to day. Like today was tougher, I had an all day meeting and had to turn my head back and forth as people talked all day, and the projector kept waving due to the air from the vent, lack of sleep, etc, maybe I was only 70% today.

A friend who has had vertigo mentioned trying B12 recently, said it worked for her. I will be getting a bottle later this week, worth a try as it only cost a few dollars. I never drink caffeine, for several years now. Caffeine = automatic anxiety for me, and I definitely don't need any help getting anxiety! lol

Sorry are you on ur fifth/sixth month now ? For the last 3 days i get so much better like 95-97% better , i'm so thankful for that. i managed to reduce my anxiety level too. I think u just need to consume beef/chicken meat more , those are great sources of vitamin B12 ! Caffeine hmm..i drink it almost everday haha.
    Last edited by Daniel Nugraha; 14-06-18 at 04:05.

Quote Originally Posted by jray23 View Post
    I am much improved from four months ago. Just not all the way 100% normal yet. Maybe 85-90%. But it varies day to day. Like today was tougher, I had an all day meeting and had to turn my head back and forth as people talked all day, and the projector kept waving due to the air from the vent, lack of sleep, etc, maybe I was only 70% today.

A friend who has had vertigo mentioned trying B12 recently, said it worked for her. I will be getting a bottle later this week, worth a try as it only cost a few dollars. I never drink caffeine, for several years now. Caffeine = automatic anxiety for me, and I definitely don't need any help getting anxiety! lol

By the way i just want to inform , that for the last 2 weeks and now , i feel so much better perhaps like 95-98% back to normal. And that's so good , i psychologically managed to ignore the symptoms and it gets better. !!

Awesome! It's always amazing how much better we feel when we're not thinking about it. I'm much improved too, even went dancing for a wedding party last weekend and didn't feel off.

Hi sorry it's been a while , yeah it's really amazing how much progress we've made so far , even tho sometimes in some case there's still a little bit of dizzy sensation. Anyway today is my 20th good day and it's a huge record since the very first 3.8 months ! and so...how's your improvement ?

Excellent!

I have been really good although this weekend was a huge setback for me for possibly several reasons, the symptoms have returned with larger intensity. It always comes and goes in intensity though so I expect it to improve again soon.

Hmmm..so sorry to hear that.
    Why do you think it happen ? U told me u probably have VN (?) As far as i know VN caused by inflamation in the inner ear , and stress is one factor that could trigger / worsening inflammation so maybe because of that or... Vegetables are anti inflammatory
    I hope you'll get well soon and fully recover��

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information