It's been a year since I had a major HA over leukemia. And, well I'm still here. Alive and well with a normal CBC. Thank God it was really just the anxiety episodes kicking.

But looking back, from where I first noticed I had these little, red dots on my arms and legs a.k.a. petechiae, it was a really sad time for me as my health anxiety is such a strong foe.

I had health anxiety episodes one after another. Like if I'm finished with this one malignant disease, I'll hop in (as if so willingly and easily) to another malignant disease.

It's hard to deal with, and I felt like I was locked in a room full of darkness, with no way out. But I'm seeing rays of light peeking from my room's window now. Maybe, one day, I'll even find the key and be free.

I'm not really, completely invincible to my health anxiety still. I still worry sometimes, especially when there's a new symptom that has emerged (which is likely just harmless). Or like, when I see posts in my social media about cancer patients, my HA just gets easily triggered by those. However, I try not too be overly worried anymore. I'd try to distract my thoughts with other things. (Just ~try~ though, oftentimes, I still end up googling, BUT I SEE TRYING AS A GOOD SIGN NONETHELESS.)

If anyone's been wondering, I still get the petechiae but it's become something I didn't bother anymore. So I just went on living my life.