Hello,

I have been on 30mg of Citalopram for 2 years for anxiety & depression. It has helped my depression a lot, i no longer feel teary & sad all the time & most of the time feel happy. It hasn't helped my anxiety that much, if anything it makes it worse as i have started to sweat A LOT while on Citalopram which triggers my anxiety if i'm out & about. Over the last 6 months i've been noticing that i feel very "brain foggy", i can't sleep at night even though i'm exhausted, my memory has taken a hit also & there is a lot of things from my past that i can't really remember, my other half will say remember when we first met & did this or that & i can't recall it at all. A few times i have also sent messages to people, then read them back & there is a few words that don't make sense at all but i didn't notice it when writing it. So it's starting to worry me a tad & it's making me feel quite stupid! I've heard that Sertraline is a good alternative to Citalopram, has anyone gone from Citralopram to Sertraline & had positive results? I'm worried that my depression will come back hard if i switch.

thanks