Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Still worried about ALS

Re: Toes not flexing symmetrical

Quote Originally Posted by Cptdebbie View Post
    Oh my gosh! I went through this same symptom fear once. I was sure I was the only one in the world.

I was in the height of my health anxiety when it happened, and I went to the doctor and showed him my toes. (I was worried about a brain tumor.) He looked at me and said something like, "Why were you expecting them to be the same?"

You are okay 2anxious4this. This fear is coming from your health anxiety, not you. Acknowledge your Health Anxiety and then divert your focus onto something else. It is super hard at first, but I promise that it gets easier.

You got this!
    Your response is very reassuring, thank you. This health anxiety is definitely difficult. I hope I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks again friend.

Re: Still worried about ALS

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Re: Toes not flexing symmetrical

Quote Originally Posted by 2anxious4this View Post
    So you dont think it sounds like weakness?
    No. If your foot dropped or if you were unable to walk properly or kick the ball or if you fell every time you tried to walk...that would be foot/toe weakness. What you experience is not weakness, it is limb - onset anxietitis.

Margaret Thatcher

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information