Hi everyone, I'm new to this site.
I've been struggling with health anxiety on and off for over 15 years. The past 18 months have been particularly difficult, and I have had severe worries about cervical, ovarian, breast, stomach and now throat cancer.

I've been having stomach issues since December, which was put down to gastritis although I was fearing the worst. My endoscopy was postponed and I'm having it on Thursday. Feeling pretty nervous about that. But actually, my stomach problems have mostly disappeared now except some remaining acid reflux. My current fears and symptoms involve my throat. It started with my fear of stomach cancer leading me to read about someone's experience of their father having stomach cancer and she mentioned that his voice become hoarse. Immediately I started to wonder if my voice has changed and became preoccupied with that for a few weeks. I was convinced that it sounded more hoarse, even though my husband and friends said it sounded the same. Then I began to notice how I had a slightly sore throat and ear pain. I went to the doctor who said there was nothing to see, which made me more concerned. I started to clear my throat a lot and even though I've always done this, I began to think that there was a strange rattling noise inside my throat when I was clearing it. Then about two weeks ago, I noticed a strange "clicking" sensation in my throat sometimes when I swallowed. This has been driving me crazy and making me very worried that there is something in my throat, even though it's not affecting swallowing food and drink. I then developed tonsilitis, which was horrible but at least took the focus off of cancer for about a week. But even since recovering from that I still have this clicking, the ear pain, and now a lump in throat feeling or pressure.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm hoping and praying they don't find anything sinister on Thursday.

I'm a 31 year old female, non smoker, only drink a couple glasses of wine at the weekend. I know my risk for throat cancer is very low, but the thought of it is terrifying.