Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice needed please!!!

Re: Advice needed please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda 10 View Post
    Hope u do not. Mind me asking I am on 2 week and 2 days of starting 75mg of ven and have felt not to bad the last few days ,but to day I feel abit sick and my anxiety is high is this the med still getting in to my system or a sign the med are not working feeling very low thanks for letting me ask Linda x
    Hi Linda,
    I would take it as a positive you've had a few good days that's a brilliant sign. 2 weeks is still very early days and the ven will still be getting in your system especially if you've only just started ××

Thank you so much for the reply I think as well I am just sitting or laying around all day thinking ,off work on the sick at the minute I have suffered anxiety and stress for years and been on ant dep for along time all different ones as I think after a while for me they stop working so I go onto some thing else thank u and take care Linda x

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

Tristan hope you are feeling a bit better it's alway good to get advice from other people on the same meds as you take care Linda x

Feeling worse than ever and hope it settles down soon as can’t take much more ��

I'm feeling the same too but I'm determined to persevere altho this heightened anxiety I'm feeling is so frightening ××

Nicola so sorry your feeling it to that's all 3 of us

I'm trying to tell myself that it's normal and happens every time I increase but my god it's hard. I have Diazepam but it's only barely taking the edge of.
    How are you toddy Linda? ××

Had to go to work for a sickness review with my boss so my anxiety is high , especially when they ask u when do you think the tablets work so u can get back to work there is 1 thing for sure I rushed back 2 work 2 an d a half years ago when I was bad but not this time . I will go back when I am anxiety and stress free my health is more important you all take care Xx Linda

Hi Tristan and Linda how are you today? So far my anxiety doesn't feel as heightened touch wood, it's a week today since I increased so I'm hoping things are settling, I actually felt hungry last night and this morning which is slight progress as I've hardly ate anything all week so will see how the rest of the day pans out ××

I feel like death today with no control and just sick of it all , glad you are starting to feel a bit better , what dose are you on now ?

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information