Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice needed please!!!

Re: Advice needed please!!!

Tristan sorry your still not feeling to good I know how you feel , Nicola glad u are feeling a bit better my anxiety is still high to day been trying to get a docs appointment for my sick note but none available so stressing about it it is really bad at our surgery ,sometimes you can't get in for 2-3weeks
    Tristan will your doctor give u some diazepam , I got 14 3 week ago and she said I will not get anymore Take care Linda x

Quote Originally Posted by TRISTAN View Post
    I feel like death today with no control and just sick of it all , glad you are starting to feel a bit better , what dose are you on now ?
    I'm on 225mg plus an extra 37.5mg now so 262.5mg. What day are you on now in your increase? I found day 5,6 and 7 my worst. My anxiety is still lingering but no where near to the extent it has been the last few days...touch wood! ××

I got lorazipam which is kind of the same but not helping , loosing the fight and feel very scared

Quote Originally Posted by Linda 10 View Post
    Tristan sorry your still not feeling to good I know how you feel , Nicola glad u are feeling a bit better my anxiety is still high to day been trying to get a docs appointment for my sick note but none available so stressing about it it is really bad at our surgery ,sometimes you can't get in for 2-3weeks
    Tristan will your doctor give u some diazepam , I got 14 3 week ago and she said I will not get anymore Take care Linda x
    Linda my doctors is the same especially if you want to see my doctor, you have to book weeks in advance, could you get a telephone consultation? Hope the anxiety eases up for you later ××

Day 6 and it’s hell and don’t want to do this snymore

Try to hang on it in there, is it the heightened anxiety that's the worst side effect for you? If so this should really start to settle soon, as I said days 5, 6 & 7 were my worst I practically climbing the walls with anxiety ××

Yes that's what I will have to do just my doc said I will have to see her before she will put my meds on repeat ,all this extra anxiety you could do with out. linda

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 ----------

Well lthink I have worked my self up and am having a panic attack not had one for while and I don't have any diazepam to Calm me down all over trying to get an appointment at the doctors it is really silly aknow but that's the nature of this anxiety .l have to ring up to speak to the dutie doctor Take care Linda x

Hi Tristan and Linda, how are you today? I woke early at 5.30am but I wasn't shaking when I got up like I have been doing so I'm taking that as a positive. The anxiety is definitely not as heightened but still lingering in the background, I think it would help if I could eat something substantial but I just don't have an appetite at all. I'm just trying to take each day as it comes at the minute well each hour really. It's day 9 of my increase today so I'm hoping the side effects will start to subside now altho when I increased last time i remember it took 3 weeks to settle ××

Nicola I was so ill last night with anxiety and panic that I got my hubby to take e m to e&a had to wait 2an half hours to see someone from mental health they said they could not give me and diazepam or any thing I have to ring my gp to day just a waste of time , never slept last night and still full of anxiety and been retching already I know it's early day on my ven this has been the worst 2 days in my life linda

---------- Post added at 07:54 ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 ----------

They said if these tablets don't work they are going to right to my jp and say I should be referred to the mh team but when Linda x

Oh Linda bless you, I can't believe they wouldn't give you any diazepam or anything to calm you down. When I was at my worst 7 years ago I used to retch every morning it was horrible, I really feel for you. Can you try and get in to see a gp today? ××

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information