Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread: Advice needed please!!!

Re: Advice needed please!!!

Nicola my heart goes out to u , you just don't know what to do for the best it's such a shame there is no one to help u or give advice on what to do to help him
    Been to work today for a sickness review I am going back to work next Wednesday my only shifts that week is Wednesday an Thursday and I have all my holiday to get so will b putting them in and if I can not manage at all I will b giving in my notice , we will see I have to admit I am getting bored and if I have to much time on my hands I think about the anxiety we will just see what happens .since I have gone onto the capsule my stomach has not been in knots all the time but I have started the night sweats and dreams again hope they go soon
    Take care Jem, Clio hope u both well Linda xx

Linda
    Well done you, you must be feeling much better now completating work and next week
    You can only see like you say.

You read and craft watch bit tv, shopping for tea/prepare day gone! Hubby home then
    What u like joining group things what about. Yoga, Zumba gold, ?

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

Just think Linda, if they hadn’t changed government pension!
    I be drawing mine now instead of waiting 6 bloody years later
    About 40k saving on 1 person

Bloody government

Some days I could craft all day I meet some ladies on a Tuesday morning we are all anxiety suffers only about 6 to 8 of us and we are having a table top sale in a few week we need money to pay for the room we hire and I have been a member of a craft club 15 years that's on a Tuesday night but am not there tonight some times I can't b bothered and tonight is one of them The Tuesday morning ladies always look to me for ideas for our sale am making Christmas decorations at the minute we all do our bit . I have known there ladies for years and years . I am still having anxious days but definitely not all day long like I was
    Clio are u still on your increase and are u coping alright
    Jem did u get your appointment for the docs on Monday it's a nightmare getting in to see a doctor at our surgery
    Take care. Linda xx

Well done and good luck going back to work Linda, I try and use it as a distraction and I think it does help a bit, i think I would struggle more if I was off all day on my own xx

Had my o/h appointment over the phone today it should of been last week but they didn't ring if I had it would of been about termination of my employment but because I had a sickness review with my boss on Tuesday and said I will come back they changed it , Nicola how is your son doing ? Has he gone back to college and are u ok
    Jem how's your last few days been like ? Well I hope and Clio how are u getting along I hope u are well also
    The weather is miserable I have had a full day cleaning and finding new homes for some of my kitchen stuff I like my gadgets in my kitchen and also cleaned the yard after the wind sent my plant pots all over I have never worked so much in months
    Take care everyone. Linda. Xx

Hi all

How we all doing lately?

Well since Tuesday I had the most horrible ache on the top right teeth/gums
    It’s affecting my mood getting me really down and snappy(dp says no change there !)
    I’ve had paracetamol, cocodimol warm wheat bags on my face even diazepam nothing is shifting it ,it’s driving me nuts. I’m at gp tomorrow afternoon so going to mention it, she’s not going to give me anything more than I’m taking don’t think. At dentist next Thursday
    So will ask him to check(unless I can not tolerate it any longer will be before then)
    I’m not aware I clench my teeth, I know I do my toes when I’m anxious and talking to people or new places.

just over 5 weeks on 187.5mg ven now, had few non anxious days but it’s also mood(which go hand in hand) that’s not lifting . Can’t remember last time I felt happy to be doing/going
    Anything/anywhere. It’s always an effort then not really that interested.
    Don’t know if to leave it till 8 weeks, then go up to 225mg. See what she says

Take care all xxx

Hi ladies, I think my last post crossed with yours Linda so sorry for not replying, yes I'm at doctors on Monday afternoon. It's easy to get an appointment at my docs but the doctor I see only works Monday's. Well done on the mammoth sort out Linda sounds like you had a productive day and your crafting sounds brilliant, I wouldn't know where to start.
    Clio you sound like you're hanging in there, I kind of understand you about the mouth thing as I have an uneven bite which causes mild headaches but since I've been on this dose of ven I'm jaw clenching a lot and I must do it in my sleep as I wake up every morning with a stiff neck and aching back. Some days my jaw even aches. I'm having headaches every day and my arms and shoulders are very tense. The anxiety is up and down, mornings are my best time. My mood is a bit flat as well. Still at work and plodding on though.
    Nicola how are you? I hope you got your son and college sorted out.
    Take care all.
    Jem xx

Hi guys hope you are all good , not been a good few month for me , had a hospital visit and a lot of bad stuff going on , my psych has now decided to take me off this drug and some of my many others ,

Been good chatting and will pop back at some stage to check up on you all

Take care out there

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by clio51 View Post
    Hi all

How we all doing lately?

Well since Tuesday I had the most horrible ache on the top right teeth/gums
    It’s affecting my mood getting me really down and snappy(dp says no change there !)
    I’ve had paracetamol, cocodimol warm wheat bags on my face even diazepam nothing is shifting it ,it’s driving me nuts. I’m at gp tomorrow afternoon so going to mention it, she’s not going to give me anything more than I’m taking don’t think. At dentist next Thursday
    So will ask him to check(unless I can not tolerate it any longer will be before then)
    I’m not aware I clench my teeth, I know I do my toes when I’m anxious and talking to people or new places.

just over 5 weeks on 187.5mg ven now, had few non anxious days but it’s also mood(which go hand in hand) that’s not lifting . Can’t remember last time I felt happy to be doing/going
    Anything/anywhere. It’s always an effort then not really that interested.
    Don’t know if to leave it till 8 weeks, then go up to 225mg. See what she says

Take care all xxx

You sound a bit like how I’m feeling , I have given it long enough now , take care out there x

Hi Tristan
    Great to hear from you

Sorry to hear things haven’t turned round for you.
    Hope the next AD is the one

It’s a massive struggle this anxiety/depression lark, and takes so much effort and energy
    Let us know what your on next and how you manage getting of the ven etc

Take care, thinking of you. Xx

No more pills , they are taking me off everything so may be a trip to hospital again asccant do that at home

X x x

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:17 ----------

Kill or cure that’s the question , let’s hope I’m strong enough

Take care all x.

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread Information