Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice needed please!!!

Re: Advice needed please!!!

Morning Tristan hope u feeling a little better ,and Nicola to Take care Linda Xx

How are you today Linda? ××

Well I slept abit better but woke up with a bad head I think it was the stress of the last couple of days , my ven is 75 slow release and I don't know about you but I can sort of taste it all day in the back of my mouth , mind I am not eating much but drinking lots of water ,how your anxiety to day ? Take care. Linda x

Are you planning on going any higher than the 75mg? Gtd had a really dry mouth since I increased but I always do and it passes. My anxiety is not as heightened but still lingering in the background ××

If I have to I will but will give it a bit longer on75 its only been 3 weeks this Sunday. Pleased u feeling a bit better Linda x

Hey , still not having a great time , anxiety is sky high and motivation has gone , not sure about you guys but morning are hell on earth ,

Let’s hope we all get some relief from this ven huh

Take care guys and hold on tight

Hi Tristan and Linda how are you today? I had a much better day yesterday, the heightened anxiety seems to have settled and I even managed to go out for a meal last night with hubby and son, we went at a time I knew it'd be quiet in case I panicked but I was fine and it's the first proper meal I've had in over 2 weeks as my appetite has been zero. I'm hoping I'm over the worst of the side effects now as I'm on day 11 today ××

Morning all yes my anxiety is high today let's see what the day bring mist you on here yesterday , thought about you hoped u where ok Linda x

---------- Post added at 07:55 ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 ----------

Nicola we must of been replaying to Tristan post at the same time I am so pleased u feeling better and managed a meal out my appetite is still 0 but am sleeping a bit better Take care. Linda

Linda is the diazepam helping your anxiety? It's still very early days and when I started ven I didn't really see an improvement until I was on 150mg, when are you due to see your gp again? Hope the anxiety settles for you a bit today as there's nothing worse ×××

Yes diazepam is helping a little I have to phone my gp on Wednesday for my sick note will have a talk to her Linda xx

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information