Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone use CBD?

Re: Does anyone use CBD?

Is that Bowie you speak of Nora? Or sumfing else
    I went into town and got my supply this morning,it’s been bloody hot here today and no one to complain to
    I need a pet preferably a bloke and speaking of good drugs Mullumbimby Madness is great (weed)

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Have you tried a TENS machine, Nora?
    No. To be honest I'm up for trying anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Is that Bowie you speak of Nora? Or sumfing else
    It's the series Ashes to Ashes which takes its name from the Bowie song.
    I went into town and got my supply this morning,it’s been bloody hot here today and no one to complain to
    Not hot here. Cold and raining. Typical Manchester weather.

The Med-Fit 1 Dual Channel one on Amazon is the one my pain management doctor recommended..£25.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    What strength do you and Mrs Fish take?
    The bottle says 10mg CBD per capsule. We pay around $100 for 200 capsules.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Have you tried a TENS machine, Nora?
    I got one ages ago to help my dad's sciatica. In the 'don't dos' section it said don't attach to genitals so someone must have tried it

Hope you feel better soon, Nora. On going pain is such a nag and makes anyone cranky.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    The bottle says 10mg CBD per capsule. We pay around $100 for 200 capsules.

Positive thoughts
    Cheers. I went with the oil, rather than caps. (my insides are iffy with caps)

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    In the 'don't dos' section it said don't attach to genitals so someone must have tried it
    I bet that was an interesting convo in the hospital staff canteen lol

Hope you feel better soon, Nora. On going pain is such a nag and makes anyone cranky.
    Thanks Terry. I'm down to existing on Complan, soup and CBD oil and my colon was still doing the hokey-cokey at 3am this morning so crankiness is 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by dancerja77 View Post
    My boyfriend recently started smoking CBD. He used to be an Avid weed smoker in high school but quit due to panic attacks. He told me that he thinks CBD would be great for me, because I suffer from obsessions, mood disorders and anxiety. I really do want to try it. The issue is, I am a teacher. I feel like if I smoke, or eat CBD (even if its not in the same day) that it will be in my system and I won't be fit to take care of them. I know the effects only last hours, but I have it in my head that if I use it, and go to work the next day, I'm still under an influence, and I will be putting them in danger. Is this just me being paranoid? Is this crazy? I really want to try it, but my OCD is getting in my way again.
    I am in a similar position as your BF, except I suspect I am a bit older. I find CBD moderately anxiolytic (broadly in line with some of the research I have read), the relaxation does increase if I vape more (or stronger - e.g. concentrates/extracts) but it's relatively short-lived and non-intrusive, very much not at all like being stoned on THC or sedating like diazepam. Immediately after vaping dry CBD flowers or hash, l feel a warmth about the cheeks and a slightly noticeable hmmm something... not a buzz but something.. this shifts into a focussed relaxed state for a couple of hours. I haven't noticed any lingering effects beyond that time period.

Oil taken sublingually are the most popular and least 'stoner' method of ingesting CBD but I haven't tried it, I like that I can get the right amount when I want it with vaping. Not a problem when I'm working from home but slightly more challenging for someone working in an office, so a few drops of oil under the tongue would be better for that. There's a lot of crappy/fake oil out there that's mostly just oil and not very much CBD (if any) though, so that's something to be aware of.

Overall, I'd say it's a useful tool but not a silver bullet for me at least. I haven't tried REALLY high doses though, maybe I will the next time I feel really panicky.

I would say that you would be just as responsible even if you were still under the influence, so giving it a go on a Friday would be fine. At least then it wouldn't be an unknown for you.

I'd suggest on health grounds to avoid smoking though just because vaping tastes better and is less harmful

I vape between 50-200mg (full spectrum)

50mg - Seemed ok for mild aches and to make me a little more sleepy. Didnt notice much anti-anxiety effects.

200mg - nearly all aches went, really sleepy and chilled, though Depends how much I vaped and effects are short lived (2hrs approx).

15 & 20% CBD Flower @ 0.3mg (from what I can remember) - Kicked in as quick as vaping but made me feel super drowsy and very much like I was hugging a cloud, a little tingly and red faced, a little spacy. I had to double check I wasn't stoned (I wasn't lol)

Also vaping/smoking will give you almost instant effects so start low if you vape it. Also, do not use CBD OIL to vape, use only eliquid from vape shops.

Lastly, does anyone vape or smoke CBD that also uses Sertraline or similar and noticed any side effects?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information