Hi Everyone, love this forum and the creators of this Forum, it really helped me back on track as posted in the success stories.

I unfortunately broke a tooth and have always been scared going to the dentist, but I still go for my routine check-ups.

The last time I went to the dentist was for a crown and decided not to have anesthetic and opted for laughing gas which only seem to freak me out more like I was going to pass out so obviously I'm now afraid of having that again and now having to do the anesthetic which is very costly and I know I'll need it to have a crown and post put on and having to have anesthetic or nitrous oxide is all because of my bad gag reflexes

My question is has anybody else had a bad experience having laughing gas or nitrous oxide when at the dentist if so how did they react to it and also how successful or helpful would Lorazepam be to bring my anxiety down instead of having the laughing gas or the anesthetic because as mentioned it's not so much the nervousness as it is with trying to control my gag reflexes but with that said of course my anxiety does Run High because I am a little nervous going

Thanks everyone for all their help and any advice in advanced

Estranged

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk