Thread: Thyv come back

Thyv come back

Hi all I was on this forum over 3 years ago with severe anxiety and panic attacks which ruled my life , I met my new partner got engaged and had a little boy added to my family .this last year iv felt my attacks slowly creeping back I have a lot of stress in my life my partner developed paranoia delusions and his mental health is getting worse I'm struggling with 2 children age 9 and 14 and also trying my best to cope with my 9 month old son iv given up work and friends to be with my partner and support him but he constantly thinks I'm out to hurt him cheat on him and basically in some conspiracy to get him...well last night I had the worst attack of ever had lasted all night couldn't move and when I did i felt as tho I was going to collapse of hardly slept and today I feel Evan worse I don't want to go back on my tablets as they made them worse for a while and my kids need me strong not a quivering anxious mess .I'm petrified of going back to the way my life was my coping tricks went working this time and I'm feeling lost 😢

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Shellerina and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Thyv come back

Thank you I will take a look xxx

Re: Thyv come back

I don't know if I'm still having my attacks now but if started feeling strange sick head pains shaking and feeling hot got a upset stomach and I don't know what to do or think all I know is I'm not myself

Thread Information