Hi Everyone, I am a newbie. Thank you all for your replies. I guess why I'm posting is because I have not left my home in almost six months. The last time was in January, late evening, to look at Christmas lights...I did pretty good. Tonight I asked my husband too take me around the neighborhood for awhie, I wanted to drop off some magazines to my friend and neighbor, I have not seen in eight months,we talk on the phone since Im still missing six teeth and get very nervous I have really isolated. I'm SO very scared to go out. I am even shaking thinking about it. It will be dark, and I wil be not noticed, and I know my and neighbor will be nice and not judge me..I am still scard I kno w I am afraid I will fail. My husband is so very angry with me...the only time he speaks is too complain about me, or criticize m or yell at me. he is mad Im not getting better and he is angry Im in bed a lot sleeping...the problem us thats the Only way I can avoid my chronic pain and panic and feat..as long as I am sleeping...but when awake I am a mess. But in my heart I do know sleeping your life away is not the answer or even healthy. Only way I can cope.

Please wish me luck tonight..and prayyers I can. Leave my house in the dark for at least a few minutes. Did anyone else sleep all the time too avoid this disorder and hell it brings. Life has git to be more than fear, chronic pain, crying everyday and sleeping. Did anyone ever di this and get better. I know the fact I cant walk is hindering recovery...and my teeth...trying too find a mobile dentist for my partials. I feel like Im deteriorate ing and dying each day...i am 56 is it too late? I so want to recover for my son, he is special needs. Thank you all for listening. I hope I can post back later I left my home with any panic or passing out or making a fool of myself.thank you,, Franchesca.

---------- Post added at 20:30 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Please forgive typos...I am very shaky..thanks.