So hi I'm pretty much new to this forums and seeing how there are people like me who are also anxious about their health gives me a sense of tiny relief knowing that I'm not alone.
But anyways, I've been worrying for the past 5 days because you see, I had a scab on my right leg that looks like a bite mark.. now I dont recall any animal biting me while I was awake so I was thinking it might be an insect or something.From what I remember, I kept itching that spot over the past few days before I even notice the scabs, but I got worried because what if a bat or rat bit me while I was asleep?
I consulted a doctor about it and told me it looks like a rat/cockroach bite and prescribed me some medicine and ointment, but I'm still not convinced because I searched dr. google what those bites look like and it looks nothing closer to mine, so what i am worrying about is rabies unfortunately bats are not really common around my area and dogs/cats are the more common source of rabies here, but I'm still worried.
Here's what the "bite" looks like:

What I really hate about myself is how im very forgetful so I cant really remember where and when I exactly got this so called wound...
I need some 2nd opinion from you guys cuz seriously its affecting my anxiety and depression so bad.