I’m 16, not in a relationship and up until now always Identified as straight. For the first time a few years ago a friend said I looked like a lesbian because I was wearing a plaid shirt. This sent my spiralling incase I was actually gay and had never realised. After a few weeks I brushed it aside and resumed having Male crushes and Male celebrity crushes. About 3 days ago while watching a clip from the greatest showman I noticed how good zendaya looked in a scene with Zac efron. This set me off big time and I’ve been obsessing ever since over if I was lesbian in denial. Until then I’d never noticed women in real life being attractive to me at all, and now I can’t stop noticing the way women look! I had obviously had obsessions with female celebrity’s (as all people do!) but I’m terrified as it was zendayas looks that set me off! Most people with HOCD find lesbian sex etc repulsive, and I could think of much worse things, however can’t imagine myself settling down for a relationship with a woman at all! It’s been driving me nuts for a few days now, and I’ve been losing the attraction to people I was obsessed with (Taron Egerton, Hugh jackman etc.) any help or advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk