Day 18 - still going well. Tried taking it at 8.30pm last night, and did not have the same restless leg issue and fell asleep pretty quickly at 10.30. Slept through and was woken up by my son at 7am. Groggy when woke up, but it is normal for anyone not on drugs to be groggy when first woken up!

Still some slight dizziness/faint grogginess during the day, and the odd faint headache. Anxiety is much lower than it was, and no real depression issues. Certainly feeling a lot better in general than I was.

I had been having 5am wake-ups and diarrhoea every morning (I have posted about that on here previously), and have not had either since I have been on this med. My IBS in general seems to be a little better.

The impact of this med is relatively mild I think (at this dose) - I am not sure how much help it would be to someone with debilitating anxiety, for example. But for someone with moderate GAD and moderate depression like me (particularly when exacerbated by insomnia), it does seem to be helping.

Of course, regular exercise, meditation and CBT are all playing an important part in that too